Swamp People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swamp People

Swamp People the TV show on History Channel . I love that show but, wtf is up with all them have rotten teeth?

Who else watches that show?

MySpace Tracker

we watch it everytime it comes on!!!

Comment

I enjoy it, but none of them are as entertaining as the swamp man on the Ax Men show. That guy is out of his mind, and breaks out the fire arms and explosives on a regular basis. I can't believe he hasn't killed himself yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TxFordGirl View Post
        Swamp People the TV show on History Channel . I love that show but, wtf is up with all them have rotten teeth?

Who else watches that show?
        Love the show. Troy is my favorite with no teeth JR a close second. The rotten teeth thing is because of no fluoride in the drinking water and lack of brushing.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
          I enjoy it, but none of them are as entertaining as the swamp man on the Ax Men show. That guy is out of his mind, and breaks out the fire arms and explosives on a regular basis. I can't believe he hasn't killed himself yet.
          LOL .... don't forget his dog that he's never without. Swamp people got old to me after a few episodes.
          Originally posted by mutherjuggz
          That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I watched it last night thought it was kinda cool. They're from Louisiana of course they're going to be missing teeth, duh!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
            X