Listen to the Foo's new album..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to the Foo's new album..

They are streaming the entire thing for free. Pretty friggin' kickass!

Right on... time to pay my neighbor back for his 2:30am Biggie revival concert.

Comment

Hell yeah! Sounds a bit more like some of the older Foo and less like the softer stuff in the last album. I did like the last album but it didn't have that same edge as the older stuff. Can't wait to see them in concert! I may have to do another road trip to see them twice like I did last time.

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
        Hell yeah! Sounds a bit more like some of the older Foo and less like the softer stuff in the last album. I did like the last album but it didn't have that same edge as the older stuff. Can't wait to see them in concert! I may have to do another road trip to see them twice like I did last time.
        They are showing a documentary on the FooFighters history at a theater in Hurst on Tuesday.

However, afterwards is a live broadcast of a FooFighters concert... In 3D!

I've already got my tickets..

Comment

x2

Comment

The documentary will also play friday night on vh1 and vh1 classic if you're stuck in bfe all week like me and can't get back to town for the theater presentation.

Comment

Working...
            X