Cost to change clutch in 2000 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to change clutch in 2000 GT

Just wondering what is good price for putting in a new clutch. I have a limetime on the clutch. So just the labor to do the switch. Also if anyone knows of a reasonable place in ft worth area.

What clutch has a lifetime? Im just asking cause i keep shreadin mine

Comment

Oh and what type of headers? Auto or 5 spd? <--- joke but serious on headers

Comment

If you have long tubes, bend over and grab your ankles. Its a chore even with stock headers but no where near as bad.

Comment

All stock exhaust except the flow super 44's. I got 100k outa the stock clutch and 102k on the autozone one in it now so i must be shifting wrong. lol. Its a 5-speed, just dont want to do the work on the ground in my garage and dont want to pay too much.

Comment

If its not too far we can take care of ya. We are off of 35 and inwood.
            Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
              All stock exhaust except the flow super 44's. I got 100k outa the stock clutch and 102k on the autozone one in it now so i must be shifting wrong. lol. Its a 5-speed, just dont want to do the work on the ground in my garage and dont want to pay too much.
              You must be...I got 178k out of the stock clutch in my old 95 Ranger 2.3L. Would have gone longer too, that's just the mileage it was at when I traded it in.
              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Pm sent
                True Street MotorSports
                901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Working...
                X