X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerez GP caution spoilers

Goddamned Rossi fucking up my Hondas!!!

goddamned spies crashing out not getting on the podium for Texas

goddamed edwards crashing out not getting on the podium for Texas.

I haven't been paying close attention, what surgery is Pedrosa getting? How long is he out?

I noticed Hopper got the nod after what's his name broke his femur. Did he get his throttle hand issue resolved?

ibnoneofyoufagsknowwhatimtalkingabout
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

lol wut

Comment

Stoner still finds the Ducati front end to be problematic.. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        Stoner still finds the Ducati front end to be problematic.. Lol
        Now that's funny.

Comment

Man there has been so much chatter in the Spanish Media about them going to war now. Especially after Rossi went to go say sorry after the race. Even made sure he wore his helmet so Casey wouldn't hit him. It would have been nice to see a 1,2,3 Yamaha Podium. Especially with two Texas. I cannot wait till the next race.

Comment

Rossi is a great racer no doubt and I loved it when he was dominating with Honda, but he does seem to get stupid now and then. He seems to act like a faggot about it too. Hollow public apologies for the press, err, the rider he pissed off etc.

Max Biaggi is a world class dick head, but he said something to the effect of "Rossi was racing against ME even when he was riding 250s." Wonder what Valentino is like on a regular level. He can seem really cool at times and really fake at others. Just wonder which one is his true personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Rossi is a great racer no doubt and I loved it when he was dominating with Honda, but he does seem to get stupid now and then. He seems to act like a faggot about it too. Hollow public apologies for the press, err, the rider he pissed off etc.

Max Biaggi is a world class dick head, but he said something to the effect of "Rossi was racing against ME even when he was riding 250s." Wonder what Valentino is like on a regular level. He can seem really cool at times and really fake at others. Just wonder which one is his true personality.
              Max back in his prime was really good. Also Rossi likes to play mind games. He probably went to go apologize just to piss Casey off because he still got points and Casey didn't. It will do mind games on Casey though because if Valentino is ever in front of him he'll push that much harder to catch him and could cause him to make a mistake.

Casey will have to let it go and just race his own race. But he's already complaining about how the Marshals helped Vale and didn't help him. Read somewhere that in the rule book you're not allowed help from them. So he shouldn't expect to get helped. Vale got helped because he's Valentino effing Rossi. I just can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                Max back in his prime was really good. Also Rossi likes to play mind games. He probably went to go apologize just to piss Casey off because he still got points and Casey didn't. It will do mind games on Casey though because if Valentino is ever in front of him he'll push that much harder to catch him and could cause him to make a mistake.

Casey will have to let it go and just race his own race. But he's already complaining about how the Marshals helped Vale and didn't help him. Read somewhere that in the rule book you're not allowed help from them. So he shouldn't expect to get helped. Vale got helped because he's Valentino effing Rossi. I just can't wait to see how it unfolds.
                I was watching it live and found that situation comical. I like Vale, but I feel like his ego needs a check. Sete Gibernau should have cold-cocked him in the pits after that dive bomb pass a few years ago. You can't just let another man get over on you like than and not give him some act-right unless you're willing to let him do it every time.

Comment

On that note MotoGP coming to Austin in 2013!!! That is awesome!!!1111

Comment

Working...
                  X