Jet Ski Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Ski Talk

I didn't want to hijack Kyles thread with a bunch of off topic discussion so I decided to make my own thread.

I am looking for a waverunner in the $3,500 range (give or take $500 or so) what do you guys recommend? I have been looking and have read great things on the '05 Seadoo RXT. I would prefer a sitdown over a stand up.

How much does the transfer process cost ie registration and all that jazz?

I plan on only keeping it for a year or just the season - what kind of maintenance am I looking at?

Thanks in advance guys.

Mike
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

with the registration and title transfer on my moms jet ski it came out to about $150

Comment

I love my 2000 Gp1200r. If you can find one of those in your range in good shape its a fun ski. RXT is fun and fast as shit but I would be cautious for one in that price range. The registration has changed since I did all that so I dont know. Look on craigslist/greenhulk/pwctoday and find one you like then post it here and we can pick it apart.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
        I love my 2000 Gp1200r. If you can find one of those in your range in good shape its a fun ski. RXT is fun and fast as shit but I would be cautious for one in that price range. The registration has changed since I did all that so I dont know. Look on craigslist/greenhulk/pwctoday and find one you like then post it here and we can pick it apart.
        I was about to suggest a GP1200R or a Ultra 150. Both good sitdowns that will also do some crazy chit. I had the 150 and my best friend had the 1200 and we had a hell of a time on them. Not really great at low speeds with two people but managable.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Mike, don't sell it immediately after summer or you'll lose your ass. Winterize it, hang on to it, and list it the following spring. I assume these are along the same lines as dirtbikes and boats, as I've never owned a waverunner.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Mike, don't sell it immediately after summer or you'll lose your ass. Winterize it, hang on to it, and list it the following spring. I assume these are along the same lines as dirtbikes and boats, as I've never owned a waverunner.
            I was thinking of having it for a month or two and then sell it. Who knows, I mean it isn't even Summer yet. I don't keep anything all that long and this won't be any different. I just don't like having a lot of money tied up in toys.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
            X