Who's ready for another Race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's ready for another Race?

This time it's going to be a 5.30 and a 4.90 Race. Not combined! Two separate races! Some of the racers have been asking about it so, North Star will be the hosting track for it....... it's in July so get ready and there are more details coming!!!!!! Yes it's a $1000 to win in each class. Back Half . No Full Tube Chassis. I know a lot of you can roll that number on the 5.30 so let's do it again!

I'm not Letting off half track for a pussy 5.3 -4.9 index

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
      I'm not Letting off half track for a pussy 5.3 -4.9 index
      Then if I were you I would be looking for a grudge race. Some will be there ready for you.

Comment

North Star Is not really a Track of choice due to location/track prep/and it being 1/8th mile. Every time I've gone I hook So So at the tree but usally break loose after the 60'. Redline/kdale/Gut usally .5 faster. 130 trap vs. 120ish. Just bullshittin bout the half track shut down. More like 3/4 track

Comment

North Star Is not really a Track of choice due to location/track prep/and it being 1/8th mile. Every time I've gone I hook So So at the tree but usally break loose after the 60'. Redline/kdale/Gut usally .5 faster. 130 trap vs. 120ish. Just bullshittin bout the half track shut down. More like 3/4 track
          The other three tracks you listed are 1/8 also.
          Also there is no way there is 10 mph difference between tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
            The other three tracks you listed are 1/8 also.
            Also there is no way there is 10 mph difference between tracks.
            Writers embelishment I said "ish" like 128 129. Just stirring pot dont like denton

Comment

LOL pretty much thought so about the half track, cause we can get you hooked up with someone.

If you can run faster at the Gut then you are pretty damn fast in Mexico!

Comment

Writers embelishment I said "ish" like 128 129. Just stirring pot dont like denton
                Denton is a really good and well prepped track anytime we hold an event there.
                They prep it as if the promods were coming. And we appreciate the respect they have for the backhalfs. Everyone has their preference but I am sure most here will differ on the choices.

Comment

Date of choice is July 16th. Staying away from the holiday and family time.

Comment

denton is always happy to help if you are having problems, ask and they will help

Originally posted by Summer View Post
                    Denton is a really good and well prepped track anytime we hold an event there.
                    They prep it as if the promods were coming. And we appreciate the respect they have for the backhalfs. Everyone has their preference but I am sure most here will differ on the choices.
                    Denton has always done right by us, well be there to support
                    True Street MotorSports
                    901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                    McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                    Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Originally posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
                      denton is always happy to help if you are having problems, ask and they will help

Denton has always done right by us, well be there to support
                      It's been like 4-5years since I've been to Denton. Has it changed that much?

Comment

Changed owners about three or so years ago if I remeber correctly. Its come along way since 03' when I first started going up there. Actually resemmbles a race track with some stable stands to sit in and spectate.

Comment

100 times better then it used to be
                          Big Rooster Racing
                          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

WOW, u would prefer the Gut over North Star...
                            the two shouldnt even be used in the same sentence. The gut is no more than a private street race... they dont care about their track one bit!!! I was there Sunday and watched a car dump at least a 1/2 gallon of gas on the track, they didn't even mop it. watched car after car leaking oil, no one cared no one mopped it up, just kept racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
                              WOW, u would prefer the Gut over North Star...
                              the two shouldnt even be used in the same sentence. The gut is no more than a private street race... they dont care about their track one bit!!! I was there Sunday and watched a car dump at least a 1/2 gallon of gas on the track, they didn't even mop it. watched car after car leaking oil, no one cared no one mopped it up, just kept racing.
                              shit ive backed nick up and stepped over oil spills and they just watched as a 4 sec car was lining up. The best thing about the gut is backing up to the fence drinking beer and inhaling the free weed and WATCHING all day. Nothing like it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X