Redneck Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck Heaven

Ok Brent, what's the scoop with this place. Is it any good?

The menu looks to have some decent things on it, reasonably priced too. Gotta love the Smokey and The Bandit stuff too.

Here's the pictures of the waitresses (Work warning!) : http://www.redneckheaven.com/photos.html

Events : http://www.redneckheaven.com/events.html

I have a few friends that work there. The food is so so ( cheap bar food) I like the queso. But everyone goes there for the waitresses.
    Ded

Comment

we use to have our weekly car meet there on tuesdays.. the service is terrible and the girls are tilted kilt rejects... jmo
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
        we use to have our weekly car meet there on tuesdays.. the service is terrible and the girls are tilted kilt rejects... jmo
        Hahaha. Sounds like Twin Peaks.

Comment

Its like TP... But with uglier chicks and shittier food..
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            Its like TP... But with uglier chicks and shittier food..
            Eww gross. I'll definetely pass on that. Not worth wasting a cheat day on that then.

Comment

Twin Peaks seems to be the place Hooters girls go after experiencing dick.

Redneck Heaven is the place that Twin Peaks girls go to retire.

Some aren't bad. Some fall under the category of I wouldn't fuck them out of sympathy.

Comment

It's bar food, just like TP, Ojos Locos, Hooters, etc. Meh.

Lewisville has a decent staff. Or used to. Haven't been in months.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  It's bar food, just like TP, Ojos Locos, Hooters, etc. Meh.

Lewisville has a decent staff. Or used to. Haven't been in months.
                  First time I went there, I thought it was shitty (sights, warm beer and food).

Second time I went there it was bikini Monday and it was slightly less shitty. I have not been back.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I refer to the girls at Redneck Heaven as 4-6 faces on 8-10 bodies.

It's like the down syndrome chick got some new tits and started working out.

Recently there've definately been a few better looking chicks in there. But Twin Peaks isn't any better in Lewisville, same caliber if you ask me. I've never been to Tilted Kilt so I can't comment.

The food is decent bar food, nothing spectacular, but I've never sent anything back either.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      I refer to the girls at Redneck Heaven as 4-6 faces on 8-10 bodies.

It's like the down syndrome chick got some new tits and started working out.

Recently there've definately been a few better looking chicks in there. But Twin Peaks isn't any better in Lewisville, same caliber if you ask me. I've never been to Tilted Kilt so I can't comment.

The food is decent bar food, nothing spectacular, but I've never sent anything back either.

Titled Kilt in Grapevine is meh as well. The only bonus GV has, is they are young as hell and most have Daddy issues (same as the rest of the places) Food is awful, talent is so so. There's a few diamonds but there's a lot of rough as well.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I wouldnt turn em down, Id turn em face down!

Comment

Redneck Heaven has pretty good jalepeno porkchops. Couple months ago, I walked in there and the chicks had pasties and SHORT boy shorts on. People were parked in the grass, and they were on a 3 hour wait. Left and went to TP and they were dead. Wonder why...

I feel semi partial to RH though because those tables with the ads (in the bar) actually have my ad on them.
                          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Their lemon pepper chicken strips are good.

They are opening one on HWY80 in FTW soon.

Comment

I had a rootin' tootin' diablo sandwich and it was quite undesirable. Tasted like they took a tub of that Lloyd's barbecue shit you get at the grocery store, warmed it up in the microwave and slopped some on a bun.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X