Racing Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Virgin

OK, don't laugh, but I am really a racing virgin. Even street racing...
    I know our car has a long way to go before it would beat anyone on the drag strip, but I've got questions. It's a 5 speed, so I know it's not gonna beat anyone straight outta the hole. I already asked my hubby how to do a burn out in a standard.
    You don't run through all of the gears when racing, do you?
    Also, about this light... I really don't know anything about timing the lights at the drag strip.
    I'm sure this sounds silly to most of you, but I'm pretty innocent so I've never raced. I'd like to start getting into it. Any advice appreciated (except from unhelpful douchebags. Stay off my thread.)

Laura07

Pics?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      Pics?
      Of what?

Comment

Car, tits, what ever..
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Thought I put a douchebag warning on here... There are pics of the car & my daughter in the pics forum. I don't post boob pics.

Comment

Blehh you're from Garland.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Blehh you're from Garland.
              Oh nono nono! I live in Garland, kind sir, but am not from here. I don't really care for Garland much at all, to be honest.

Comment

if your going to the track on street tires.... don't even bother with a burnout.
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                  if your going to the track on street tires.... don't even bother with a burnout.
                  or going threw the water box you will spin like crazy!

Comment

From one DR newb to another. Always leave on the 3rd yellow. If you see the green light, you are late. That was my biggest lesson.

Comment

you need to find a few people who are going to the track and make a day of it> get some pointers and experiment at the same time. My kids love to go racing but it is easier on the family during the day. you will need to shift when your car quits making power (depending on the car maybe 5500 rpm) on street tire just spin 'em enought to clean 'em but no water on them.

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
                        you need to find a few people who are going to the track and make a day of it> get some pointers and experiment at the same time. My kids love to go racing but it is easier on the family during the day. you will need to shift when your car quits making power (depending on the car maybe 5500 rpm) on street tire just spin 'em enought to clean 'em but no water on them.
                        this is good advice. a bunch of us are going out to Crandall (Dallas Raceway) tonight.
                        ill be shifting at least 7000, maybe higher.
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura07 View Post
                          Thought I put a douchebag warning on here... There are pics of the car & my daughter in the pics forum. I don't post boob pics.
                          it might be time to pull the Shaver card, Laura
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You're related to Billy Joe Shaver... IE, instant bad-ass hall pass. No bewb pics required for payment :cool:
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              You're related to Billy Joe Shaver... IE, instant bad-ass hall pass. No bewb pics required for payment :cool:
                              hahahaha

A chick I work with is Chuck Mangione's niece. It's made for some brutal hazing.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X