Where the hell am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell am I?

And how did I get here? Is this a parallel universe ??

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Board.

Comment

Is there a chemical taste in your mouth? Does your butthole hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466
        There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Board.
        Thanks for setting me straight. Now I have all the time in the world to read my books. Wait!!!! my glasses broke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466

Solid!!

Comment

bizzarostangs.net

Comment

Working...
            X