Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this followed me home...

Armalite AR15 .223 with a bushnell red dot

sweet! I just picked up a brand new Stag optics ready ar. Added all the magpul moe furniture in desert earth, couple pmags, and a burris fastfire 2. Have right at about a grand in it all said and done.

Comment

Where did you get your magpul stuff? I wanna replace the front with a free float setup with rails.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        Where did you get your magpul stuff? I wanna replace the front with a free float setup with rails.
        bought it all @ the mesquite gunshow.

695 otd for the optics ready stag
        90 for the magupl stuff
        25 for 2 pmags
        200 for the burris fastfire2

Comment

finally finished my first too!! very excited for the first plinking event!!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

That's a steal on that AR. Was it new? I gotta head to the next gunshow and see what i can get
            Last edited by bottlerocket; 04-09-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              finally finished my first too!! very excited for the first plinking event!!
              Looks good! I'm glad you were able to put that Aero Precision lower to good use so quickly!
              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                CJ that's a steal on that AR. Was it new? I gotta head to the next gunshow and see what i can get
                I didnt see CJ post in here so ill assume you're talking to me. Brand new with soft case and 30 rd magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  I didnt see CJ post in here so ill assume you're talking to me. Brand new with soft case and 30 rd magazine
                  Lol sorry. Was posting from my phone on that one. Just saw a short name with numbers and thought that's who it was haha. Still a nice deal

Comment

Went and shot it today, and holy shit.... Got to put 100 rounds through it which was agonizing with one mag, but it shot amazing! The Bushnell T-dot is fantastic, and the rifle was holding 1 MOA groups all day. I think I'll probably upgrade to an EOtech with a magnifier soon, however. This rifle needs very little. Shoots dead on and cycles without a hiccup. Only near future mods are a weapon light, railed front end, vertical foregrip (I much prefer this hold when shooting 25yds or closer, maybe even longer ranges but I'm not sure of its effectiveness), BUIS with a FSB, some trigger tuning as this Armalite Tactical trigger is quite light compared to other ARs I have fired/dry fired, just needs the creep adjusted. Oh, and lots of mags and ammo. Already have ~120 brass from today, will probably buy 1000 here shortly and reload the rest of what I have.

Comment

Working...
                    X