South of Dallas going ons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South of Dallas going ons?

I live in Waxahachie and was wondering if anything goes on down this way? Noticed everything is a pretty good hike from here with gas prices going like they are. Let me know whats up.
    Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
    sigpic

I'm out here, too. There's nothing I know of other than a GTG at the Sonic in Duncanville/Dallas on Wheatland Rd. There are enough of us out here (Red Oak/Wax/Midlothian, etc) to have a decent GTG. Everyone just needs to get on the same page.

Comment

Just have your g/f organize it.

Comment

I dont know any place in Waxahachie that the cops wont run you off
        Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
        sigpic

Comment

We have a Jeep run once a year at the Desoto Sonic so they are get together friendly if you call them. Red Oak also has a decent Sonic, of course it is right next to the PD. LOL
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

There's also a Sonic on Ovilla Rd. that has a nice lot, and not really as crowded.

Comment

Yea but its right next to the Police station. I know one cop over there but the rest I do not know about
              Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geartaker View Post
                Yea but its right next to the Police station. I know one cop over there but the rest I do not know about
                I'm talking about the one on the west side of I35.

Comment

I am down I live in Palmer. lol

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

The big town of Palmer....The town that has one stop sign. LoL I use to live there
                    Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

The Sonic on Ovilla Rd (FM 664) is the best location. They already hold several car shows a year.The owner is very friendly about the idea.

Comment

I know of a couple of guys that might want to do a Thursday night GTG at the Sonic on Ovilla Rd. The one that's closer to Denny's ;-) . If we get enough feedback from possible attendee's, I'll swing by and OK it with the manager sometime.

Comment

I'm down
                          Ace Duce

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            I know of a couple of guys that might want to do a Thursday night GTG at the Sonic on Ovilla Rd. The one that's closer to Denny's ;-) . If we get enough feedback from possible attendee's, I'll swing by and OK it with the manager sometime.
                            Closer to me? I'm 9,000 miles away!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Closer to me? I'm 9,000 miles away!
                              Your home, brother! You're still over there, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X