Compression Guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression Guides?

Does anyone have anything that lists the recommend compression for PWC motors? I have search and searched and all I get is inconsistencies. One thread says 145 PSI is good and another will say 120-130 PSI is good and then I will look in another thread and hear 120 is bad..

I would think there would be a chart that had engine size and compression somewhere out there.. Any help would be appreciated!

Mike
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

no chart to my knowledge but have you been to pwctoday?

Also in my opinion 120 is "ok" but on the week side for a 2 stroke. Im not sure what the four strokes are running at with all there variations. I would suggest 140 and above as a safe number.

I just bought a 20 year old ski yesterday with an impressive 145, i was stoked none the less to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
      no chart to my knowledge but have you been to pwctoday?

Also in my opinion 120 is "ok" but on the week side for a 2 stroke. Im not sure what the four strokes are running at with all there variations. I would suggest 140 and above as a safe number.

I just bought a 20 year old ski yesterday with an impressive 145, i was stoked none the less to see that.
      PWCToday, SeadooWorld, google, etc.
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

what are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
          what are you looking at?
          which site or what I am looking to purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            which site or what I am looking to purchase?
            purchase

Comment

Working...
            X