Boys vs Lions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Lions...

IF they play like they did against the G-Spotmmen, I see a complete and utter domination. Especially since I think R.Williams and J.Kitna have something to prove...

Boys - 24
    Pussycats - 10
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Pussies - 23
    Lions - 24

Comment

The Lions are good at 2 things: Throwing to Calvin Johnson and rushing the passer.

Both are the weakest part of the Cowboys. No one can cover Johnson, and the line is weak.

It could be a really close game. I will take the Boys, but won't be surprised if the Lions win.

Comment

If the boys can play like they did last week and hold the offensive line and stop the lions running game I say the Boys got it. These days its hard to tell though!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          The Lions are good at 2 things: Throwing to Calvin Johnson and rushing the passer.

Both are the weakest part of the Cowboys. No one can cover Johnson, and the line is weak.

It could be a really close game. I will take the Boys, but won't be surprised if the Lions win.

The Lions struggle though, passing to Johnson with no Stafford. They also have a problem finishing drives, for the same reason.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            The Lions struggle though, passing to Johnson with no Stafford. They also have a problem finishing drives, for the same reason.
            Stafford or not, we have no one to cover Johnson. I suspect alot of deep balls to him to open up there offense.

Comment

I'm not even going to venture a guess. It's a pair of inconsistent 2-7 teams, it just depends on which one wants to be 3-7 more.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

This is a tough match up considering Detroit has always played Dallas pretty well....

I picked the Cowboys to win though so hopefully they can pull it off.

17 - Dallas
                10 - Detroit

Comment

21-17 Dallas. I'll show a little faith...

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    I'm not even going to venture a guess. It's a pair of inconsistent 2-7 teams, it just depends on which one wants to be 3-7 more.
                    In all fairness, Detroit should be 4-5. The refs made two shitty calls that directly dictated the outcome of two games. And those guys haven't laid down once this year. They've been playing hard. Detroit is going to be a good team in the coming years. They've got lots of talent, and a coach that appears to know WTF he is doing. He's not much of a talker, but he's done a lot given what he had to work with.

Comment

over the last few years, the cowboys and lions have been fun games to watch!! Lots of penalties though.. Imo dallas will come out ahead by a field goal.. I think it was 4 years ago when dal/det tied the league for the highest penalties in one game
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'll be attending this game. I wish Stafford was healthy, but it looks like he's going to be a bust from now on. On the other hand, Kitna, meet Suh LOL.

Comment

dalllas by 10

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            I'll be attending this game. I wish Stafford was healthy, but it looks like he's going to be a bust from now on. On the other hand, Kitna, meet Suh LOL.
                            What makes you say that? Because of his injuries this season? When healthy, he appears to play well... Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              What makes you say that? Because of his injuries this season? When healthy, he appears to play well... Just curious.
                              Three shoulder separations in two seasons. The first one last year that caused him to miss four games, the second one this year that kept him out of six games, and the latest that could very well cause him to miss the rest of this season. I agree he's very good, but these repeat injuries really diminish his value to the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X