Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a member of the other site, but hardly posted much. I live in Amarillo and drive an '89 coupe w/ a forged 306, HCI, and hopefully a Vortech soon to come. I switched because it seems most of the decent people who would not want to argue and actually participate in the knowledge and GTG of Mustangs joined here. I will probably post quite a bit in the Garage forums as I have alot of questions about the coupe. Thanks for reading.

Originally posted by HUNCH View Post
    I was a member of the other site, but hardly posted much. I live in Amarillo and drive an '89 coupe w/ a forged 306, HCI, and hopefully a Vortech soon to come. I switched because it seems most of the decent people who would not want to argue and actually participate in the knowledge and GTG of Mustangs joined here. I will probably post quite a bit in the Garage forums as I have alot of questions about the coupe. Thanks for reading.
    Welcome to the board, dude. Got any pics of the car ? And S/O's bewbs ?

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      Welcome to the board, dude. Got any pics of the car ? And S/O's bewbs ?

-Aaron

Hopefully, I will have some pics of the coupe up soon. And I don't have a S/O, I like to play the field .

Comment

Coming from experience, (but not much) go with a procharger over a vortech, my old vortech was noisy, ran hotter, and all in all wasn't as good of a supercharger. The intercooler with the procharger is a big plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
          Coming from experience, (but not much) go with a procharger over a vortech, my old vortech was noisy, ran hotter, and all in all wasn't as good of a supercharger. The intercooler with the procharger is a big plus.
          Thank you for the advice. I do appreciate it.

Comment

If you find a good deal it's your call of course, and this is just my experience with a couple, I know there's plenty of people running s and t trims with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNCH View Post
              Hopefully, I will have some pics of the coupe up soon. And I don't have a S/O, I like to play the field .
              Random boobs are cool too. They'll be ok with it. I promise.
              Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
              -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                Interesting advice. I'm also considering a 'charger and wondered that myself. Any particular series or model?

Comment

The only reason I was considering a Vortech is because I was wanting some boost, and I could probably get a used kit pretty cheap, while I'm saving to build my motor and fabricating the turbo set up I want to use...just want something to get me by haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X