Redline raceway - performance shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline raceway - performance shop

I woke up Saturday morning to around $400 worth of charges to my debit card from Redline raceway. I haven't been to that track in 6 months.

Apparently the credit card machine at the track hasnt batched in two years and they just figured it out ( how in the Fuck do u go two years and not notice that).

So now they are processing all transactions for the last two years without notifying people. So I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. You might wake up with an empty bank account.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

thats fucking bullshit!

Comment

Damn!
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Shitty..

...but you guys don't keep a closer eye on your accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
            Shitty..

...but you guys don't keep a closer eye on your accounts?
            x2.

Doesn't seem like a very viable explanation. Surely in 2 years someone pointed out the fact they weren't charged. I can't see every single person for 2 years not saying something.

I would go back to my statements and verify they really didn't charge me. Sounds more like they duplicated a batch file.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              x2.

Doesn't seem like a very viable explanation. Surely in 2 years someone pointed out the fact they weren't charged. I can't see every single person for 2 years not saying something.

I would go back to my statements and verify they really didn't charge me. Sounds more like they duplicated a batch file.
              That's the main issue for me. That is what the bank is going to do in their investigation (go back through statements). It's just a huge PIA

And Brooks , I do not check my bank account everyday but I do keep an eye on it and honestly haven never noticed not being charged for stuff at the track.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Good luck with it, it's going to be a pain no matter how you look at it! I try to keep a pretty close eye on that stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                  I woke up Saturday morning to around $400 worth of charges to my debit card from Redline raceway. I haven't been to that track in 6 months.

Apparently the credit card machine at the track hasnt batched in two years and they just figured it out ( how in the Fuck do u go two years and not notice that).

So now they are processing all transactions for the last two years without notifying people. So I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. You might wake up with an empty bank account.
                  I am sorry this happened to you but you also have to remember this is our buisness too and we have suffered a huge loss. We hired a credit card processor to handle our credit card machines 2 years ago, this company handles all 3 of our performance shops. Our main shop, our internet shop and our racetrack. These machines are supposed to batch out at midnight every night and process the credit cards used for that day. Since this buisness is only open 1 or 2 days a week we really havent noticed the missing funds. Until last weekend when our credit card machine wouldnt work, then we found out that we have lost $23,000. So we went to the credit card processor, told them we wanted our money back or we were going to sue, then thats when they stated jumping through hoops to find out what happened. And this is when people started getting charged for what they puchased over the past 2 years at the performance store at Redline Only. We do not have any customers credit card information, this is all handled through the processor, they are the ones that had the information and they are the ones trying to get the money owed to us before they are sued by us for not handling their services that we have paid for! I want to deeply apologize for all this inconvenience, all we are trying to do, is get our money that is owed to us. For all of you guys that own buisnesses or is owed money you should know and understand what we are going through. It is not like we are stealing this money from you, this is money that was owed to us for product that was purchased at our store. It sure is funny that after 2 years of this, no one came to us and said "hey yall didnt charge my account for that fuel, or yall didnt charge me for those plugs"... etc etc.... But again I do apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused each and every one of my customers. Thanks and I hope this doesnt have an issue with Redline Raceway or Performance Auto Supply, this is just buisness.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 bad luv View Post
                    . It sure is funny that after 2 years of this, no one came to us and said "hey yall didnt charge my account for that fuel, or yall didnt charge me for those plugs".
                    exactly what I was thinking bro

Comment

LOL I bet everyone but the shop knew they weren't getting charged.

Comment

Like I stated earlier, I never notice money not coming out of my account. I think what happened was that the charges showed up in pending transactions and debited the money from my account but then fell off when it was never processed through on ya'lls end. Im not saying that it did or did not come out of my account because I honestly do not remember (who the fuck can remember that far back and several differnt trips to the track.

And for you to say no one came forward when the money "supposedly" did not come out of our account is offensive to me. Those kinda of comments piss me off. And yes, I know that comment came directly from Harry's mouth.

I understand that it's a huge inconvenience for y'all, but now it a huge inconvenience for me. I just spent two hours at the bank trying to figure out yalls screw up or yalls credit card merchant's screw up. The effect is the same on me.

I simply posted a heads up to other racers because y'all obviously are not going to, which I think is what ya'll should have done in the first place.

Btw , I was told the merchant can't process charges older than 90 days or it's considered fraud I believe.
                        Last edited by Txstang1; 04-12-2011, 03:05 PM.
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

lol who pays to get in with anything but cash at a track?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            no one does dude
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              It said at the track location store which is different from entry.
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                              X