How much does it cost to brick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does it cost to brick?

Looking a building a shop/large shed. Watauga code wants anything bricked over 200 sq ft. I have no idea or concept of how much brick costs? Looking at like a 16 x16 with 8 ft walls. Anyone have just a general price and also how hard is it to match brick? TIA
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

There are several brick suppliers in dallas. Acme, Packer, and metro just to name a few. You can call any of them and get in touch with a salesman that can come look at your house and match it. They all sell different brick. If one can't match your house call another one. Usually one can tell you who sells your brick if he doesn't. Brick labor is usually priced per 1000 brick and you have to know what size brick you have to figure out how many you need. 5.5 brick per foot will get you in the ball park and a cube varies by size of brick also but 450 per cube will get you close. Some brick layers will do the job and supply materials (sand, cement, lently, and ties), others will do labor only and you suply materials.

Comment

Thank you nice to have a good straight forward answer around here looks like I will keep it at 14 x 14 to save some cash
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

thats my line of work let me know i can set you up with some brick sales guys. I do the installation part of it.

2003 f250
        1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
        1990 mustang gt 347 t56
        1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
        1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by marcs95gt View Post
          thats my line of work let me know i can set you up with some brick sales guys. I do the installation part of it.
          We are thinking about doing a second garage on our property and it has to be bricked just like the house. What would you guestimate a building 26x34 with 8' tall walls (one 18' garage door, one 6' wide garage door, two man doors and approximately eight windows 4'tallx2'wide) would run? Either labor or materials/labor? CASH?

We are located in Haslet and I would much rather use a person from the board then other contractors.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X