Previous Vehicles:
    1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
    1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
    2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
    2011 Ford Mustang V6
    2011 Ford Mustang GT
    2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
    2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

cool. I've been seriously wanting to get into a '11 V6 with the Track Pack and 6sp. Looks like they get better mileage than my C-SRT4. But, they just don't have the same power. With just a better downpipe I'm right at 280whp right now, and can add a tune and easily be over 300whp. There's just not much of an aftermarket for this car, which is why I'm looking into newer mustangs again.

main things I was looking at for the 3.7 would just be longtubes and catback, cold air intake, tuner, 3.73's, and full suspension. Mainly want to have a track car this time instead of strip.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

So how does it drive?
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        So how does it drive?
        the 87 performance tune they gave me and what i had on there made a tinging noise during acceleration so i removed it and put the "sport" tune on it and it is AMAZING!!! The way it shifts now, it chirps going into each gear to 3rd. The sound the intake gives off is awesome but its still quite while driving.

To be honest, it is a completely different car!!!!
        2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
        1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
        2011 Ford Mustang V6
        2011 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
          the 87 performance tune they gave me and what i had on there made a tinging noise during acceleration so i removed it and put the "sport" tune on it and it is AMAZING!!! The way it shifts now, it chirps going into each gear to 3rd. The sound the intake gives off is awesome but its still quite while driving.

To be honest, it is a completely different car!!!!
          Sweet. Mine made a huge difference too. We should race!
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            Sweet. Mine made a huge difference too. We should race!
            that's not a fair race lol, but fuck it ok, a bunch of my friends are planning on going to crandall 1/4 mile on Saturday if you want to go. My buddy has a 2005 mustang with some bolt-ons and nitrous and we raced in Mexico after the gun range and i was not far behind him so he wants to see it at the track.
            Last edited by Ldecharmoy; 04-17-2011, 09:03 PM.
            2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
            1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
            2011 Ford Mustang V6
            2011 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Very impressive dyno, but I gotta ask about the conditions of that 1/8 mile run in your signature. ~8 years ago my stock 152k mile Integra GS-R ran multiple times between 9.70-9.80, all at ~74mph. And I know an '11 V6 (even an automatic convertible fully-loaded) should be substantially faster than that Integra. Just need more seat time?

Comment

You should run my miata :-D
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Not bad numbers at all, I test drove a new V6 and it's pretty good power for that car.

Comment

That's within 4rwhp than my dad's bone stock 2001 cobra. Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                      that's not a fair race lol, but fuck it ok, a bunch of my friends are planning on going to crandall 1/4 mile on Saturday if you want to go. My buddy has a 2005 mustang with some bolt-ons and nitrous and we raced in Mexico after the gun range and i was not far behind him so he wants to see it at the track.

Wanna run a stock Genesis at the track?
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                        Very impressive dyno, but I gotta ask about the conditions of that 1/8 mile run in your signature. ~8 years ago my stock 152k mile Integra GS-R ran multiple times between 9.70-9.80, all at ~74mph. And I know an '11 V6 (even an automatic convertible fully-loaded) should be substantially faster than that Integra. Just need more seat time?
                        I think he was just having a hard time figuring out how to launch it. If I remember correctly, that was his first time to the track with the car, before it was tuned. And it's an automatic.

-Aaron

Comment

That's pretty impressive compared to foxbody v8 numbers! I wonder how strong the bottom ends are... can anyone say turbo 6?

Comment

Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                            Well i found out that my car has 2 trac control settings and that i only have been turning off the trac control part. I was confused that the car wouldn't accelerate through 1st at the track like it does through the other gears and i found out that it still activates the traction control even with the trac off. I ran at crandall the other weekend and im running a 9.369 @76mph 1/8 and a 14.4@ 96mph 1/4 which is still with that launch problem. The car has sports mode and i didn't even know. I want to go to the track and run 13s now cause people with the same set up as me are running 13.5s

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            Wanna run a stock Genesis at the track?
                            Bring it BISHHHHHHH

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            I think he was just having a hard time figuring out how to launch it. If I remember correctly, that was his first time to the track with the car, before it was tuned. And it's an automatic.

-Aaron
                            Ya these new cars are confusing and i was running like shit that night.. I wasnt happy at all, but now i know my car has "sports mode" so i want to see the difference a button will do!!!

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                            That's pretty impressive compared to foxbody v8 numbers! I wonder how strong the bottom ends are... can anyone say turbo 6?
                            the v6 motors have forged internals compared to the v8s that dont, how much hp can they handle, IDK, the procharger guy is putting down 461rwhp and he says it still runs like new. I am going to get the procharger tuner kit and get 60lb/hr injectors instead of the 50lb ones procharger gives for the complete kit and see what happens from there. (if i dont trade my car in) lol
                            2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                            1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                            2011 Ford Mustang V6
                            2011 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

U should race my new car Luke