You guys sure are quiet about this Mueller stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys sure are quiet about this Mueller stuff

The news and any crazy libs I know are whooping it up like a pack of excited chimps, rubbing their hands together and yelling collusion. They all seem to think that the end is nigh for President Trump, but I don't see my lovable right wing wackos (you guys) saying much at all in his defense anymore.

You guys scared? I don't follow this stuff that closely, and I get most of my political news/opinion from y'all. May God have mercy on my soul.

Full disclosure: Politics is not like sports to me. I don't find it fun, but I am often entertained by y'alls thoughts on the subject. I lean right on most issues except where religion gets all tied up in things. I think Trump is a psychopath, but he's way better than Hillary, so there's that.

I'm personally so confused over recent politics I have no idea what's going on.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I haven't been following as closely as I was. I still think it's going to be incredibly hard, if not impossible, to pin any of this on Trump. Sure, take down those around him. But they'll need a smoking gun for any of this to fall on Trump, and if they had that, it would have been leaked already. That's about how I see it going. I think he'll win reelection, too.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It's the same shit/different day. There's a hint of possible ties and the media go ape shit crazy. It's like the maria butina debacle. It's breaking fucking news yet it has nothing to do with the investigation. Whisper "russia" and the media flies are in search of whatever pile of shit they can feed off.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I feel ya.

Are we all suffering from political/media fatigue?

Comment

There's nothing in the Mueller investigation to worry about and there's nothing that we need to defend Trump over.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Thats me as well, I've giving up on watching all of the rings of the circus.

Comment

Mueller managed to pressure Trump's lawyer (Cohen) into saying all the bimbo payoffs he did were directly at the behest and direction of Trump in order to influence the election.

Okay.

So at worst that's a campaign finance violation that will result in a fine.

Or Trump can probably prove that it's not the first time he had Cohen pay off bimbos, and therefore it's a normal expense unrelated to the campaign.

Either way this is not something that will end in a perp walk for the President. Anyone thinking otherwise is not using critical thinking skills. I'm just restating precedents already set by Democrats (Barack Obama and John Edwards).

What it really demonstrates to me is the kind of ruthless tactics Mueller has used to destroy the careers and finances of Trump's people to pressure them to sing. These people are radioactive and therefore cannot work in Washington anymore, and nobody can possibly financially defend themselves against Mueller's unlimited budget to keep them in court. "Want this to end today? Just tell us what we want to hear." That's bullshit man. There should be ethical oversight of this grueling "investigation" that was supposed to be about Trump's campaign colluding with Russia and has turned up exactly ZERO evidence to support that. Donald Trump is actually right when he says it is a witch hunt. "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime" appears to be the MO, as they have abandoned any notion of Russian collusion and have instead focused on how Trump's money was used to pay his whores to shut up.

I haven't even touched on the fact that no one is investigating the FBI, DOJ, the FISC, the DNC / Hillary's campaign, and the media for how they used circular reporting of falsified information to open investigations into their political opponent. I have a much bigger problem with that than whatever scheme Trump and his lawyer drew up to pay off women.
                Last edited by 46Tbird; 12-11-2018, 01:38 PM.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

They will probably get him. Even a bull elephant can't fight off 10,000 monkeys. The Dems and the Rinos are like people in a car race. Yes, the winner gets the big prize, but he has to run hard, take chances, and survive all the wrecks along the way. Those drivers who finish in the middle and stay out of the real competition make a pretty good paycheck too.

Comment

I do not understand how Mueller's investigation has the power to prosecute anything other than direct " Russian collusion ".

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I do not understand how Mueller's investigation has the power to prosecute anything other than direct " Russian collusion ".
                      He has been referring process crimes to us attorneys in the districts where the crimes occurred.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

From what I have read, they have nothing of value on Trump. They have been desperately looking for 2+ years. If they had found anything, you would have heard it shouted from the rooftops. The fact that they don't after all of this time shows that Trump is a pretty clean guy. Their main goal was to try to influence the 2018 midterms and now the 2020 elections. The dirty crap that Mueller and his team of criminals have pulled with their overreaching investigation should be outlawed, but we know that won't happen. It's a shame that they have spent all of this time and money trying to destroy Trump and anyone around him when they have Hildabeast, Obummer and a laundry list of others that have blatantly broken the same exact laws that they accuse Trump of, yet they still walk free.

At least some people have the balls to stand up to Mueller. Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone both told him to go fuck himself.

It's funny how utube is filtering the search results to bias to the left. When I searched for their names, I got tons of hits of videos from CNN, WP, MSNBC, etc. From their titles, all of them look like they are painting Jerome and Roger in a bad light. To get something from middle or the right, I had to scroll and search.

Comment

Good stuff, Danny. That's the kind of thing I was expecting. Just seems like there aren't that many voices providing a counterpoint, though I admittedly don't watch Fox news (or CNN, or MSNBC)

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            There's nothing in the Mueller investigation to worry about and there's nothing that we need to defend Trump over.
                            Truth. It’s all a bunch of fake news. No use getting all worked up over it. All the impeach trump BS always from CNN, MSN amd the Times. When it hits the Post, then I’ll worry.

Comment

i've read about trump since the 70's . in his books from then he talked about china and what was going to happen. he also said what he would do about it. exactly what he is doing today . had he remained a democrat shummer would hold his dick while pelosie sucked it . you may buy into the bs but the man is a genus and has won damn near every battle he has taken on.

Comment

Working...
                              X