Goodguys Fall Nats meet up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodguys Fall Nats meet up

Okay everyone, lets get a Goodguys head count.
    I'll be there with the big brown turd, and my dad will have his red 65 mustang coupe. at least come by and say hi. Who's coming, and what ya bringing?

Probably me on my two feet, if i can go at all. Shit happens, work happens.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Probably me on my two feet, if i can go at all. Shit happens, work happens.
      nonsense, work isn't as important as hanging out in a parking lot with friends, beer, and old cars. reevaluate your life sir!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        nonsense, work isn't as important as hanging out in a parking lot with friends, beer, and old cars. reevaluate your life sir!
        Brooks or Asics? I can bring the hot wheels version of the Calypso Coupe.

Comment

so seems like the DFWM cars are going to be light. How about who's going to g walk around?

Comment

I have an appointment to have my car on the dyno next friday in denton.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              I have an appointment to have my car on the dyno next friday in denton.
              What car? the white 69?

Comment

What car? the white 69?
                yes
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

yes
                  Bring it after!

Comment

Bring it after!
                    probably be beer thirty at that point, the question will be if I am drinking in celebration or despair.

Comment

probably be beer thirty at that point, the question will be if I am drinking in celebration or despair.
                      If drinking in celebration: a quality whiskey.

If drinking in despair: a run of the mill whiskey.

At the least i will at Good Guys on foot. Unless i decide i need to get back to work on my truck.

Comment

i took a beat up 93 r model on sunday, nobody noticed, but the black 93 street cobra i parked next to was nice
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                          i took a beat up 93 r model on sunday, nobody noticed, but the black 93 street cobra i parked next to was nice
                          So you're saying you weren't surrounded by the smartest "car" people on the planet?
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                          X