Jerry’s fun-baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry’s fun-baby

I don’t really care about the infidelity, but I am highly entertained by the story.

Alexandra Davis has asked a court to be recognized as Jerry Jones' daughter and to be released from the confidentiality agreement that she says her mother agreed to when she was 1 year old. A spokesman for Jones declined comment.

Guys on the Ticket have compared the whole thing to an episode of Righteous Gemstones, and it seems about right. Lots of layers and the baby momma sounds like a real gem. Featured in a constant state of drunk and horny on some trashy rich bitches of Dallas reality TV show and involved in a domestic where a well-meaning stranger shot her BF in the chest.

I’m sure he will make this go away quickly
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I don’t really care about the infidelity, but I am highly entertained by the story.

Alexandra Davis has asked a court to be recognized as Jerry Jones' daughter and to be released from the confidentiality agreement that she says her mother agreed to when she was 1 year old. A spokesman for Jones declined comment.

Guys on the Ticket have compared the whole thing to an episode of Righteous Gemstones, and it seems about right. Lots of layers and the baby momma sounds like a real gem. Featured in a constant state of drunk and horny on some trashy rich bitches of Dallas reality TV show and involved in a domestic where a well-meaning stranger shot her BF in the chest.
      Said well-meaning stranger hopped on the Hangzone yesterday afternoon to discuss the incident and tell his side of the story. Sounds like a clean shoot, and the grand jury No-Billed him back in 2013 so they agreed it was clean.

Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Said well-meaning stranger hopped on the Hangzone yesterday afternoon to discuss the incident and tell his side of the story. Sounds like a clean shoot, and the grand jury No-Billed him back in 2013 so they agreed it was clean.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ticket-top...-jerrys-fun-ba
        That was crazy wasn’t it? Just couldn’t write something this convoluted.

Comment

Yup, that guy should have minded his own business and called the police, he injected himself in a domestic dispute and the guy went for a gun (?*) and he had to shoot his dumbass. In the end he the GJ no billed him but, he stated that it cost him $50k and took almost a year.

Looks like Daddy Jerry should have paid more, but instead he thought this chick and her daughter would go away, but I'm sure it was 1997 money and a lot of shit has happened since then, he's a billionaire now and I'm sure they wanted more and he didn't think he should pay, he should have just paid and kept his family from finding out his secret, fucking moron...

*The shooter also stated he didn't know if homeskillet really had a gun, he never found out.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X