Christmas Sweets and gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Sweets and gifts

Alright, I did a "Thanksgiving" delivery and get rave reviews. So I've decided to work out a Christmas/December delivery of the following items:

Cake Bites/Balls
    Bark
    Christmas Chocolates
    Truffles
    Smore's Sticks

Cake Bites will be offered in French Vanilla, Triple Chocolate, and Pumpkin. (special flavors upon request with a minimum of 8 boxes total ordered, this can be spread between board members) My standard set-up for these are French Vanilla dipped in white chocolate, Triple chocolate dipped in milk chocolate, Pumpkin dipped in white chocolate. However, they can be dipped in your choice of milk, dark, or white chocolate

Bark will be available in pecan or walnut and peppermint. For those unfamiliar with bark, its a sheet of chocolate with a topping, often some kind of nuts. My peppermint bark is layered with milk or dark chocolate, white chocolate and topped with peppermint pieces.

Christmas chocolates will be available in a variety of shapes, available in your choice of milk, dark, or white chocolate and wrapped in festive foils.

Truffles will be available in milk or dark chocolate, filled with peanut butter, chocolate, or caramel. Again, custom flavors can be done, but they must be justified by order quantity.

Smores sticks. These are graham cracker sticks with marshmallow fluff and dipped in your choice of milk or dark chocolate.

Pricing:

Cake Bites: $5 for a box of 6 (this is CHEAP)
    I have platters available if you are buying them for a party, 2 dozen is $25 and 1 dozen is $13. These come ready to serve on a glass platter

Bark and chocolates: You can buy as little or as much as you like. It is priced as follows
    $1/oz
    $6 for 1/2 lb
    $12/ lb

Truffles:
    $1 each

Smores Sticks:
    Still working on pricing

These can be packaged in the following manner

No Charge:
    White candy box
    Cellophane bags

Additional Charge:
    Decorative tins
    Wine glasses
    jars
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

If we can rally enough of em, I'd like some more of the peppermint's too, they were boss hoss sauze.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Cake bites in wine glass

Cake Bites

Truffles

Peppermint Bark Bites (individual cup sized bites, a layer of milk chocolate, a layer of white chocolate, topped with peppermint)

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        If we can rally enough of em, I'd like some more of the peppermint's too, they were boss hoss sauze.
        I forgot to mention those, peppermint and mint chocolate are also available. They are variations of triple chocolate and french vanilla so its just a matter of adding ingredients!

I'm not sure if I will make the delivery, or if I will have someone come out here and pick it up BMCSean has volunteered already. It all depends on my work schedule and what is convenient for the majority of board members, as well as their needs. If they are gifts, we will have to work timing according to when you need them. I work in retail management and hours are CRAZY this time of year. As for payment, cash is always preferred, checks are swell, if needed we can do pay pal or I can process CC's through my mobile BoA app

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          I forgot to mention those, peppermint and mint chocolate are also available. They are variations of triple chocolate and french vanilla so its just a matter of adding ingredients!
          Sweet, put me down for the following
          1 Box of Peppermint
          1 Box of Pumpkin
          1 Box of Vanilla
          1 Box of Strawberry
          1 Box of Red Velvet
          no milk choc on anything please.
          Last edited by Mach1; 12-01-2012, 09:31 PM.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

2 boxes French Vanilla Cake Bites
            2 boxes Pumpkin Cake Bites
            1 box Triple Choc Cake Bites
            2 boxes Strawberry Cake Bites
            8 boxes Red Velvet Cake Bites

all white box is cool

Bark could I get a 1lbs of a variety?

and like we have already talked about if you could do what Stacy wants (strawberry and red velvet bites) we would take 2 boxes of each of those too.

damn look at me throwing out a big order like I've got a job or something!... nobody else order strawberry or red velvet that way Russell has to tell me no he can't do that lol jk
            Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; 12-02-2012, 02:52 AM.
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

2 French vanilla
              1 strawberry
              2 red velvet

Assorted bark also if possible 1 lb

Comment

Wow, can't believe I missed the thanksgiving one. Definitely want to try these:

2 French Vanilla Cake Bites
                5 Pumpkin Cake Bites
                3 Triple Choc Cake Bites

White box is fine by me.
                Thanks

Comment

Chocolate molds showed up today. Christmas chocolate shapes will be stars, Christmas trees, and snowflakes

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    Cake bites in wine glass

Cake Bites

Truffles

Peppermint Bark Bites (individual cup sized bites, a layer of milk chocolate, a layer of white chocolate, topped with peppermint)

I this you? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russel...95906347108523

Didn't know you were on the board. I thought I recognized those photos from F/B. I've been getting them ever since I "LIKED" the page. Great work man!

How does the delivery work - for those of us in FW?

David

Comment

what date do we need to have the orders in bro? i know i def want more!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hmmm YUM! Im all buff in my chest & arms & have this big ol belly & your sweets arnt gonna make it any better
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          Hmmm YUM! Im all buff in my chest & arms & have this big ol belly & your sweets arnt gonna make it any better
                          just think of it as energy for lawn work
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

you need a mail order business plus a website so people can order at anytime

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              what date do we need to have the orders in bro? i know i def want more!

god bless.
                              You can put your order in at any time, we will do pay on pick-up just like last time, unless I have to have someone come pick them up. I would like to have this completed no later than the 18th of December, the 11th would be better.

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              I this you? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russel...95906347108523

Didn't know you were on the board. I thought I recognized those photos from F/B. I've been getting them ever since I "LIKED" the page. Great work man!

How does the delivery work - for those of us in FW?

David
                              Thanks. My plan is to try and find a date that works for everyone, or at least the majority of board members, and a convenient location. On the last round, we had some members pay and pick up later (turbo rail offered to hold stuff for people and they could pick up from him since I was delivering his cake). I'm sure there will be a board member willing to help out if we need it!

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              you need a mail order business plus a website so people can order at anytime
                              Website is in the works. My old site crashed, the new one is taking a bit longer than I had hoped, but it is coming along. www.russellsconfectionperfection.com

As for mail order, that is touchy, I am a home baker at this time. So everything is done out of my house under SB81. The cottage food bill doesn't allow me to sell via the internet. So mail order is illegal, doesn't mean it wont work, I just can't legally sell and ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X