4bangen's new rc tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4bangen's new rc tread

So since photobucket killed my old thread I figured I would start a new one.
    Here's a video from last weekend when I flew my new 144" school bus

School Bus flying at Apache Pass. and a drone flyby
    Last edited by CJ; 10-04-2017, 07:09 PM. Reason: fixed typo in title.

nice

Comment

Damn man, it all gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Damn man, it all gone?
        all my pictures where on photobucket.

Comment

I started flying rc again and it really is enjoyable. I need to upload photos to my new domain so I can share them. I'm going to do some refinishing and scratch building this winter.

Comment

There's a fix (plugin) for firefox and chrome to make them still show photobucket embedded images.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Comment

Selling one of my super bad ass X-Maxx trucks! New ESC, ne Rx, new wheels and tries, 2 super high output batteries. Over $1500 in this truck. Only $650. Needs a $40 steering servo and thats it. Thing does 72 MPH on land and there is one more gearset that will allow 93MPH!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

sketchiest maiden ever.

Comment

Wow! Balls!
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

my ratrod plane.

Comment

and my new school bus.

Comment

Dude your planes are so sweet. Great talent and a great job!

Comment

I uhhhh use to be a huge RC nut, helicopters, boats, lots of cars, no planes though. Probably mentioned it before I am sure. So the wife made me do it. We were in Tyler the other day at Hobbytown and the owner reallyyyyy new his stuff, which was a surprise, and helped the sale along. Guy also had a cool little Mini Cooper in the parking lot he raced. He almost talked me into one but I just can't get past all the bad reviews.

Anyways. Always a sucker for the large scale stuff.

Losi Desert Buggy XL. Slapped a tuned pipe on it right off the bat, ordered some LIPO receiver batteries, andddd welll I had to order A-Arms, Tie Rods, and some misc front end stuff for extras. I kind of hit a tree while breaking it in. Even at quarter throttle for break in I was pretty impressed with this thing, all the way up untill I caught the right front. Oh well the new battery set should be in at the same time and should give it four hours of receiver run time vs the stock one at like 30 minutes or so. Only mod that really perks my interest is they make a two speed for it.

You guys know there is a photobucket fix right?

Last edited by kingjason; 10-24-2017, 10:14 PM.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

MY WORK COMPUTER DOESNT LET ME SEE EMBEDDED VIDEOS
                              So I don't know if you can see this. But here's my newest rc video. It's the start of a wild new project where we are going to try and take a rocket powered plane past 300mph. It will be epic!

In this video I start my quest for making the fastest plane I have ever flown. I take a Laine's Planes Cuda' and strap a rocket to it. Fallow along as we g...

Comment

Working...
                              X