Boys vs Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Lions

Well, not sure what to think. We are playing very badly, mistakes by most all and very inconsistent QB will make for a very long season. We probably need (or will) to tank this year so we can draft a QB in the first round. The Lions beat the Pats, but I think it had more to do with the HC knowing more about the Pats than him actually having a good team.
    Here's to hoping Matthew gets full on tex mex during his stay and partying with his HP buddies long into the night...

Boys - 10
    Pussy Cats - 31
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Meh... I don't think it's THAT bad for the Girls.

IMO They're an 8 and 8 team this year and will fluctuate from a functioning team to pure crap.

Zeke is still a beast and Dak can manage the offense, but the current front line just isn't going to get it done. Which in turn effects the performance of their QB and RB. (Dak is used to having more time back there)

Actually I feel that its the defense that has the most issues, which other than Lee (who is now out), may be a continuing problem throughout the year.

Comment

Lions 24
      'Boys 21

Will of course be attending this game.

Comment

Team - Ford Field 35
        Dakota 9
        Last edited by Juiced4v; 09-27-2018, 01:56 PM.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Too early but I shall chime in with my expert opinion at a later time!!!

Comment

Awesome, we can't wait...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What's y'all opinion on having Dak scramble/run more? I'm not an expert by any stretch, but when you're losing and your QB has no time but has fast legs - why not? A loss is a loss - might as well go all out and add another threat to the equation to throw off the defense.

Son is QB on a little rec team (9 y/o) and he throws behind sometimes on short routes too. We now yell at him to quit throwing like Dak.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

8-8.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

D - 21
                  D - 7

Care to guess which is which?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Detroit - 23
                    Dallas - 20

Comment

Matthew is still pissed about that fucking they took last time they were here, I'm sure he's ready to get some pay back...

Comment

The Lions are going to score 35+

Comment

Detroit: 3 touchdowns 1 field goal
                          Dallas: 1 touchdown 3 field goal (attempts)

Comment

I think the Cowboys can pull this one off, but they need better play calling. It's obvious the O-line isn't as good as it could be, so more RPO and let Dak scramble (he throws well on the run). We also need receivers that extend the play, not just run their route and stop and wait. And they've got to throw a few deep. I really think a lot of the problems could be fixed with better play calling on offense or an actual Tight End who's capable of playing football

The Defense is coming together and has been pretty good in my opinion, just need a few more take aways.

Let's not forget this Detroit team is also 1-2, and the Pats they beat are playing horribly. Cowboys win.

DAL - 27
                            DET - 20

Comment

We suck again! You all better hope we suck, we need a QB!
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X