Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property ahead of Hurricane Irma.

Always a great idea to go full retard right before a natural disaster.
    WH

Comment

Lootie will be relieved to hear this news.

Comment

Yeah I got on here to post this... wtf..
        WRX

Comment

Good thing they aren't burdened by that pesky Constitution like we are.
          /sarcasm
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I'd like to see them try that here.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              I'd like to see them try that here.
              Well, what would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                Well, what would you do?

I would cut them in half until they killed me.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well, what would you do?

I've lived a good life. Let's just say my house isn't one you want to invade lightly. I've long considered this very scenario, and I know what I will do. And for obvious reasons, I'd be an idiot to openly discuss it on an Internet forum.

Comment

If people at every house shot at these idiots they wouldn't make it past the third house.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      If people at every house shot at these idiots they wouldn't make it past the third house.
                      I highly recommend everyone own a modern semi auto tactical shotgun with an extended mag tube and practice using it regularly. Once you get to that point get a nice set of body armor and keep both nearby and be ready to deploy them quickly. If you can do these, any home invasion will be met with a force they are not expecting or prepared for. If everyone did this, violent crimes committed by home invaders would cease to exist. Also unconstitutional violations of your rights such as no knock warrants and confiscation during natural disasters would also cease to exist. As a veteran, I feel anyone currently serving willing to disobey the constitution is not only an oath breaker, but a domestic enemy.

If 3 or more like men can gather together they will need to deploy snipers and or artillery to gain an advantage. Needless to stay if you stick around long enough for them to do either.....

Comment

^^^^^^^ I agree with this but I would recommend using a full powered rifle vs using a shotgun.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well, what would you do?

Probably just hide all the guns somewhere they'd never find, and lie to their faces and tell them I was one of those anti gun types, and tell them I don't even think they should have guns. You'd have ample opportunity, its always pretty well known that they're coming.

What I don't get is what exactly they use for justification of this. What exactly, do they think they are helping? Is average joe going to go out there and... shoot at the hurricane, and maybe the bullets are going to rain down on other people? Are the citizens going to rise up and take over all the bases and guard posts? I mean really... why don't they go out and confiscate all the fine china, or family portraits?
                          Last edited by Gasser64; 09-05-2017, 10:15 PM.
                          WH

Comment

"NRA threatens legal action over Virgin Islands firearm confiscation order"

WRX

Comment

The men grabbing guns during Katrina were private contractors for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                              X