Beef Stroganoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Stroganoff

Does anyone know of a restaurant carries beef stroganoff? I've been craving the shit, but can't find anywhere around HEB that has it.

Comment

Man, Edelweiss in Ft. Worth (near you) has some nice authentic German food, but I'm not sure if they have Beef Stroganoff. Edelweiss in Plano has better German food IMO.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

While it's not bad, that's not what I want. If I wanted Homemade Beef Stroganoff I'd make Rick Modena cook me some after I fucked him silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          While it's not bad, that's not what I want. If I wanted Homemade Beef Stroganoff I'd make Rick Modena cook me some after I fucked him silly.
          Oh, well if you wanted me to cook for you, my specialty is Tube Steak with a side of meatballs smothered in underwear, cum with it, playa!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Oh, well if you wanted me to cook for you, my specialty is Tube Steak with a side of meatballs smothered in underwear, cum with it, playa!
            Doesnt sound very filling.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              The velveeta version of this is excellent
              2012 GT500

Comment

Man, Edelweiss in Ft. Worth (near you) has some nice authentic German food, but I'm not sure if they have Beef Stroganoff. Edelweiss in Plano has better German food IMO.
                have you been to the ft worth location lately? We havent been in a while, but used to make it a semi-regular thing. They cut the portions in half, bumped the price up, and the food didnt taste the same. Wondering if they fixed it yet.
                Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 03-27-2018, 12:16 PM.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  have you been to the ft worth location lately? We havent been in a while, but used to make it a semi-regular thing. They cut the portions in half, bumped the price up, and the food didnt taste the same. Wondering if they fixed it yet.
                  What location?

Comment

Does anyone know of a restaurant carries beef stroganoff? I've been craving the shit, but can't find anywhere around HEB that has it.
                    I make it myself. My whole family loves it including kids and my professional chef mother in law.

Comment

Other than "h" you people have been utterly fucking useless.

Comment

I've never seen stroganoff on a menu anywhere. Are you looking for authentic or the bastardized American version?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Stroganoff is Russian, homeskillet. It's very close to German goulash (not the bastardized American version).
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Lmfao, what else is new.

Ivy Kitchen in Addison has tenderloin beef stroganoff, never tried it though.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I've never seen stroganoff on a menu anywhere. Are you looking for authentic or the bastardized American version?
                              I was looking for authentic, but neither are bad IMO. I've also never seen it on a menu, can you kick the idea to someone who uses your test kitchen? I'll slide you a fiver if they do it in DFW.

Comment

Working...
                              X