Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forums/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 My first bike. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first bike.

After years of putting off learning to ride I finally took the motorcycle safety course and bought a bike. The wife took it with me and picked up a bike of her own. Having never been on a bike, I didn't trust myself starting off on a regular 600cc bike. So we picked up a pair of 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650's. Right now most of my riding is left to the weekends due to my travel schedule with work but I've put almost 800 miles on this in 2 months.

This is the sportiest sport touring I've seen. The day we picked them up.

Double bubble screen swap.

Rear fender delete & plate relocation

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Good looking bikes!

Comment

I always assumed you had motorcycles because of your screen name. That's what I het for using my jump to conclusions mat.

Comment

You could definitely do worse for a first bike, good job. Have you looked into a plate relocation? I guess all sport bikes hang them way out there but it still looks weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          You could definitely do worse for a first bike, good job. Have you looked into a plate relocation? I guess all sport bikes hang them way out there but it still looks weird to me.
          If you look at the first and second pic and then the third and fifth, you'll see the fender is gone and the plate has been tucked up right underneath the tail.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Who works for Germania, you or the wife? Auto appraisers?

I always assumed the screen name was in referenece of motorcycles too...

Comment

Very nice man, it's cool that you got her's and her's matching bikes! (totally kidding, just couldn't resist)
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I mean, it is kinda cool. My wife stopped riding when she got prego, and is just now starting to talk about it again. She wont ride her own, but likes to be on the back. I might pick up an FJR or something in the future.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Go faster than the traffic around you. Ride in the outside of the lane so cars don't try to pass in your lane. Assume everyone is actively trying to kill you. Watch the back of peoples heads as your about to pass.

Oh, and don't wear headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Go faster than the traffic around you. Ride in the outside of the lane so cars don't try to pass in your lane. (Assume everyone is actively trying to kill you). Watch the back of peoples heads as your about to pass.

This
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Who works for Germania, you or the wife? Auto appraisers?

I always assumed the screen name was in referenece of motorcycles too...
                      My wife works for Germania, she's in property claims. Is that your insurance company or do you work for them?

Comment

I'm glad you took the MSF course. If you ever want to see how well quality bike gear will save your ass I still have the gear I was wearing the day I got hit by a drunk. Decide how much your brain and life are worth and budget accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          Very nice man, it's cool that you got her's and her's matching bikes! (totally kidding, just couldn't resist)
                          he aint lying!

cool for yall. good luck to you guys riding around dfw.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Go faster than the traffic around you. Ride in the outside of the lane so cars don't try to pass in your lane. Assume everyone is actively trying to kill you. Watch the back of peoples heads as your about to pass.

i will add dont just ride through intersections all willy nilly. slow down and see how some dipshit is about to try and kill your ass. number 1 most dangerous areas for motorcyclists.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              i will add dont just ride through intersections all willy nilly. slow down and see how some dipshit is about to try and kill your ass. number 1 most dangerous areas for motorcyclists.
                              Another good point. At a stop sign, I make sure they make eye contact with me before I go.

Comment

Working...
                              X