Stranger Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger Things

If you grew up through the 80's this is a must watch. I just got through with the series on Netflix and thought it was really good.

Binge watched it yesterday awesome series

Comment

It was badass, loved it! Felt more like a long movie than a series, highly recommeded. It was like a combo of E.T., Goonies & Stephen King.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        It was badass, loved it! Felt more like a long movie than a series, highly recommeded. It was like a combo of E.T., Goonies & Stephen King.
        ^^^ that sums it up very well.

Comment

I got to see the first 10 minutes and plan on watching it. It had a very cool 80's alien, scary flick.

Comment

Great series. You'll love it if you are a Stephen King fan. I hear the are doing a 2nd season, can't wait!

Comment

Not bad, just finished it tonight. 011 is kinda reminds me of Alice, in Resident Evil... just younger.

Comment

Looks good. Going to add it to my list.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Watched it all, it is good.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Watched the first two episodes. Pretty good so far.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J5 Duos using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished the 3rd episode. Only started watching it because of this thread. Really enjoying it.

I really like how they have all the period pieces: cars, radios, TV's, etc. Just wow, where do they keep all this "old" stuff?
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Only 8 episodes?!?! "Seasons" are getting shorter and shorter. =/
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Is it about Aliens?
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

On episode 3 and addicted, try this out.

Comment

Wow! My wife and I just finished last night, and this is a fantastic series. They absolutely nailed the tone and aesthetic. They do a good job of subverting expectations and the characters are great.

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                              Is it about Aliens?
                              Not exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X