• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Women Raising Hell at Sears in Mesquite, TX

Good god! I'd be laughing at her, too.

Comment

Fucking white people.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

This fucking world man. People are entitled pieces of shit these days. My ex wife would fit right in with those pea brained hens.

Comment

Nice language in front of the toddlers, pass on the hood rat to the next generation dumb fucks!

There are certain suburbs where I won't go to and Mesquite is one of them. The whole fucking area east of 635 and 75 all the way around to White Settlement sucks fucking dick!

I do business at Muffler King and every now and then to Noahs in Forney, other than that, you will never catch me in any of those suburbs.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Bitch wanted to insult the worker for having a job making $10 an hour “no shame in working at all” but I can guarantee you, the two obese baby factories are most assuredly on welfare soaking up food stamps and sponging off of the taxes from same person they’re yelling at.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Nice language in front of the toddlers, pass on the hood rat to the next generation dumb fucks!

There are certain suburbs where I won't go to and Mesquite is one of them. The whole fucking area east of 635 and 75 all the way around to White Settlement sucks fucking dick!

I do business at Muffler King and every now and then to Noahs in Forney, other than that, you will never catch me in any of those suburbs.
              Muffler King FTMFW!

David

Comment

Someone needs to tell her the Strong Arm ODed and won't be available as her attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Fucking white mesquite people.
                  Fixed that for you

I was born in mesquite and lived there till I was about 10. I make sure to never stop there and I drive through it every day to get home

Comment

White Settlement sucks fucking dick!
                    Racist.

Comment

I would have been ROTFLMAO!

Comment

Ima sue you! I hope those kids get taken away and placed with a real family.

Comment

I grew up in Mesquite and I avoid that shithole at all times, except when i go see my mom. She refuses to leave the house we grew up in, even after a gang shootout 2 houses down. I double carry just to go from car to house. Fuck Mesquite, once it went dark it went down to shithole status.
                          sigpic

Comment

Raise a little Hell, raise a little Hell, raise a little Hell!

Comment

Chick filming sounds hot

Comment

Working...
                              X