No announcement yet.

Sure is quiet around here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive feverishly trying to get things in order so i can make it myself.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      its amazing to me that I can play you people like a fiddle anytime I feel like it and ya'll are so busy hunting for that epic reply that you don't even realize it
      You're so incredibly wrong and it seems you have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Is that 'government cheese' appreciation day?
        hey. its twenty nine cents a taco lady, and that aint including tax. I got obamabux not choochoo dolla's remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          its amazing to me that I can play you people like a fiddle anytime I feel like it and ya'll are so busy hunting for that epic reply that you don't even realize it
          Yeah, because we have no idea that you're playing us. We're so dumb!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
            Fuck yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              You're so incredibly wrong and it seems you have no idea.
              oh is that right mr i have badass extrodonaire under my title? damn you a smoother that a ron burgundy pubic hair aren't ya?

Comment

did yall know that if you use Bing for images searches and search "trainwreck" you will get a whole page full of week pictures on your work computer?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  Oh you'll be there. And I've got something for you.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Oh look, here we go again. The sad thing is that even with all of your severe shortcomings listed, you are still to ignorant and self deprecating to take a hint.

You feed on this; on us. Your social inadequacies are dealt with (poorly) by coming to websites like this and creating a reason for people to communicate with you. It doesn't really matter if it is positive or negative, as long as it is there. These are legit conditions that most people, who actually want to improve, try very hard to overcome.

You make cracks about post counts and how "low" yours is? You have been here 21 months longer than I have, and you have roughly 18,000 more posts. See what I did there? I made a simple observation and used basic, 3rd grade math. Just like you. We should hi-five each other.

So, continue with your idiotic and thinly veiled attempts to fit in and be accepted, and we will continue to shake our heads and laugh, ya know, until something else comes along the we find more interesting. I love the fact that you think we are all getting worked up over you and your comments. This isn't worked up, this is just passing time.

Comment

• LOLz I cant even hit refresh fast enough!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                        Oh look, here we go again. The sad thing is that even with all of your severe shortcomings listed, you are still to ignorant and self deprecating to take a hint.

You feed on this; on us. Your social inadequacies are dealt with (poorly) by coming to websites like this and creating a reason for people to communicate with you. It doesn't really matter if it is positive or negative, as long as it is there. These are legit conditions that most people, who actually want to improve, try very hard to overcome.

You make cracks about post counts and how "low" yours is? You have been here 21 months longer than I have, and you have roughly 18,000 more posts. See what I did there? I made a simple observation and used basic, 3rd grade math. Just like you. We should hi-five each other.

So, continue with your idiotic and thinly veiled attempts to fit in and be accepted, and we will continue to shake our heads and laugh, ya know, until something else comes along the we find more interesting. I love the fact that you think we are all getting worked up over you and your comments. This isn't worked up, this is just passing time.
                        wacka wacka wacka, epic reply there brah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          oh is that right mr i have badass extradonaire under my title? damn you a smoother that a ron burgundy pubic hair aren't ya?
                          I think I understand your retarded ass dialect, so I'm gonna go with "yeah".

Comment

• The end is near! REPENT! REPENT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              LOLz I cant even hit refresh fast enough!
                              F5, playa!

I've worn my out years ago. I have a pencil eraser superglued in and its fighting for dear life as we speak...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                                wacka wacka wacka, epic reply there brah!
                                Hardly epic. That reply took all of 1 minute to type. Unlike you, I don't have summer sausages for fingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X