• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both will make friends in prison.

Comment

Comment

You think that's f'd up...

“She Couldn’t Breathe” – The Brutal Murder of 19 Year Old Jessica Lane Chambers…. (With Video)

Posted on December 9, 2014 by sundance

19-Year-Old Jessica Lane Chambers was brutally murdered in Mississippi two nights ago.

Unfortunately the details of her murder are so horrific to comprehend they make the current racial anxiety in the headlines seem small, yet also potentially more explosive.

…When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire. […] They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose…

Yes, Jessica was white; and no, by all accounts her killer(s) were not.

Continue reading →
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The brutality we humans can inflict on each other never ceases to shock me. I know its nothing new, but one would think we as a species someday would transcend this.

Comment

I'm sure these incident's wont be making national news..
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

That white chick loved the chocolate, but it burned her in the end. That doesn't make much sense. Couldn't read the whole story, drank a red bull earlier and my BP didn't need it..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                You think that's f'd up...

“She Couldn’t Breathe” – The Brutal Murder of 19 Year Old Jessica Lane Chambers…. (With Video)

Posted on December 9, 2014 by sundance

19-Year-Old Jessica Lane Chambers was brutally murdered in Mississippi two nights ago.

Unfortunately the details of her murder are so horrific to comprehend they make the current racial anxiety in the headlines seem small, yet also potentially more explosive.

…When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire. […] They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose…

Yes, Jessica was white; and no, by all accounts her killer(s) were not.

Continue reading →
                Someone needs to empty a clip into every motherfucker involved in this. Where's that POS sharpton or Jackson. You won't ever hear about something like this outside the local media, but when a white officer kills a poor innocent angel like brown, the whole black community is up in arms.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                  Someone needs to empty a clip into every motherfucker involved in this. Where's that POS sharpton or Jackson. You won't ever hear about something like this outside the local media, but when a white officer kills a poor innocent angel like brown, the whole black community is up in arms.
                  Bustin' caps and emptyin' clips on some nukkas up in hurra!!!
                  Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    I'm sure these incident's wont be making national news..
                    Post it where ever you can. Help it get seen and read by the world.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                      Oh no, a bullet is way too fast for those fuckers. Someone needs to go medieval on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X