No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, don't go fucking shooting his ass after I posted all that. I'll feel bad for atleast four minutes, and I'm too fucking busy to get involved in some trial!

Comment

• Here is his unprovoked pm from a couple of weeks ago.

Originally posted by Steve
      Originally posted by mikec
      Originally posted by Steve
      Ok, I'll bite. So what's up your ass again with me? You've been taking quite a few unprovoked digs at me lately. I've let them slide for the most part, so what is your malfunction?
      You, being the dick that you are.

You always dig at me when I have nothing at all to say to you. Why, I'll never know. It boils down to you thinking that you're funny. In reality, not so much. You're an asshole. As am I. The difference is that I realize it. You, I guess not.

Bottom line is that I really tried to help you. Gave you a job that was successful for many, gave you a "staph infected" place to work out... You? Have been nothing but degrading. NEVER have you actually tried to be a friend. Always judgemental, always degrading. THAT is the truth. And the problem.

So, fuck you Steve. I would like to be friends. You? You like to denigrate people. Not cool.
      Good lord, if you weren't so damn uptight you would get me. You take yourself way too damn seriously. I don't treat you any differently than I treat any of my other friends here like Adam, Chris, Don or Christian whom I've been friends with for over 20 years.

We bust chops for fun, it what guys do. It's not meant to be serious at all, it's called fun you uptight jackass. Drop the fuckin chip off your shoulder, drop the attitude that everyone is out to get you or everyone else has it easier than yourself.

Try crawling out of your hole for a fuckin change and go hang out, spend some fuckin time with me and you will see how very chill and easy going I am.

Come on out to the meet Friday night, hang out, have a good time and quit taking this board shit so seriously.

So, fuck you back. At least be a man and have the balls to say what you have to say in person to my face. When friends have issues, they talk about it, they get over it and get back to real issues in life because shit like this is petty and trivial at the end of the day.

-steve
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• You better not shoot me, fucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          You better not shoot me, fucker!
          Sheeit! I'm probably the least dangerous person on this whole freaking website and that drama queen knows it. Doesn't stop him from trying to do his thing. Must come with sitting home taking care of the household all day.

Time to go to work. Gotta pay for the lithium somehow...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Fight!!!!

Ded

Comment

• Vader just PM'd me and said he'll hit Mike in the back of the head before he shoots Steve.

Comment

• eric........i love you!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Glad to know my hard work is appreciated! That was a perfect set up, and ended up playing out exactly as I expected; and just in time for Friday! I do it all for you guys!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    And this is where I stopped responding.
                    One more and he might get on his knees for you.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                      One more and he might get on his knees for you.
                      Leaving it open-ended like that takes timing and talent. That way it gets finished publically.

Comment

Vader just PM'd me and said he'll hit Mike in the back of the head before he shoots Steve.
                        Lol, hit and run!
                        Ded

Comment

• It's a shame I can't put this to some practical use, other than entertaining you guys. Hell, I wasn't even at work when I sent the first PM; I had a half day yesterday. Hook, line, and verbal armmmmmbaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

Comment

• Who would've thought seeking confidence on a free, open to the public message forum would backfire...

Comment

Vader just PM'd me and said he'll hit Mike in the back of the head before he shoots Steve.
                              Please be more specific. If he punches me, I'll cut his boyfriends nuts off and feed them to his pet dragon.

Comment

• lol, my dragon stays strapped, ni99a!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X