2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
    is there a certain year gt500 for this ?10-12 or will they all work?
    '11 and up I'm guessing. The mounts are different on the new cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      slowest new stang on the board..
      no sir its not

7.983 @ 88.24

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        no sir its not

7.983 @ 88.24

Beside the calypso green wheel stand, yours was the biggest shock of the night for me.

Sent from the last stall on the left
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Thanks man! I had a lot of fun. I haven't been down a dragstrip in 8 years so I was a little nervous lol.

Comment

Thanks man! I had a lot of fun. I haven't been down a dragstrip in 8 years so I was a little nervous lol.
            I saw your run before I left. I was gonna text you congrats but figured I'd do it here instead. Badass run, man!
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• As good as the 8.0 was, the 7.9 was awesome. And no need for a driver mod.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• god damn dannyboy...

Comment

• Fucking quality, dude. Glad to see you finally learned how to drive that beast. It's still no Magnum SRT, though.

Comment

no sir its not

7.983 @ 88.24

7.983 converts to about a 12.553 ET, but I'm having trouble finding what 88.24 converts to.

Still, that's pretty damn good. Were you on drag radials, or stock wheels/tires?

Comment

• Interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        but I'm having trouble finding what 88.24 converts to.
                        Roughly +25mph...

Comment

no sir its not

7.983 @ 88.24

Saw your run last night and I was suprised. I like the car with those rims in person, they are awesome. I was gonna stop and introduce myself but you were talking with the photographer when I saw you and didn't want to interupt.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• BTW 46Tturd- You would get your ass cracked by a 16 y/o LT1!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              7.983 converts to about a 12.553 ET, but I'm having trouble finding what 88.24 converts to.

Still, that's pretty damn good. Were you on drag radials, or stock wheels/tires?
                              It should be around a 12.4@113. My car is stock with Eibach Sportlines and 305/35-20 Nitto drag radials. I consider those two to equal each other out since the suspension would load the tires, and then instantly unload them. I couldn't 60' for shit. My best was a 1.888 which is the same as a lot of guys get with stock tires.
                              Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              BTW 46Tturd- You would get your ass cracked by a 16 y/o LT1!
                              I know.

Comment

• Very, very nice Danny. So far I have about 5500 miles, it starting to break in nice. No mods other than a K&N drop in filter. I want to do a catback, I'm leaning towards a GT-500 with no resonators or a set of DynoMax Ultralflows with the resonators. I want to do as many mods that dont require a tune until the warranty runs out. Once I need tires Im going to go to a lower profile tire, Steeda springs and I'm going to chrome my stock rims.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X