No Bibles at Walter Reed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
    Backpedaling is your specialty huh? You just did take it that far, simply by implying that it wasn't really me just joking or screwing around or trolling. Ima start calling you backpedalerclude. Cause you've sure been doing a lot of it lately.
    Wow, that was lame...

Anyways, as was addressed before, don't take your recurring misunderstanding as me backpedaling.

You said, "...I'd be somewhere with the guys in white suits in waco." I don't think you'd necessarily get committed for being a delusional, pathological liar. So, as I said, I wouldn't take it that far.

However, you still remain a delusional, pathological liar...as I said.

That should be clear enough to where even you couldn't fuck it up. I really have no reason to backpedal as I'm calling you simply for what you are, especially seeing as you lack the cognitive capacity to trap a mouse, let alone me.

Comment

• Oh ok then. Well, you just go ahead and stick to your backpedaling ways, and we'll see how that works out for you mmkay?

Comment

• My ways seem to be just fine given you complete inability to respond with any substance.

Comment

• Your lack of ability to understand them and your complete ability to respond only with idiotic comments does not constitute any failure on my part. So why should I "let you alone"? You're always coming in saying something stupid in regards to something you couldn't possibly have any idea about, so tell me, why should I let you alone? Prime example: What we were just talking about. I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you need me to, then you really don't have any business being here.

Comment

Your lack of ability to understand them and your complete ability to respond only with idiotic comments does not constitute any failure on my part. So why should I "let you alone"? You're always coming in saying something stupid in regards to something you couldn't possibly have any idea about, so tell me, why should I let you alone? Prime example: What we were just talking about. I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you need me to, then you really don't have any business being here.
            LMFAO. That's just perfect. And I'm sure you don't get why it's funny, but that's awesome. Quoted to preserve it.

Comment

• I like it when you can't come up with a reply other than something like that. Its why I come here. You, and people like you, anyway. There will always be some know it all social reject to pester. Good fun.

Comment

• Gonna go ahead and guess you still don't understand why it's funny. There's comedy gold in there, I promise. Try to understand what you were replying to and you'll see it. I'll give you a hint, I wasn't just trying to speak funny English or like Yoda.

Comment

• There's no reason to. I'm sure its just something stupid that I would disagree with, and its not why I come here so I can't be bothered.

Comment

There's no reason to. I'm sure its just something stupid that I would disagree with, and its not why I come here so I can't be bothered.
                    Why do you come here? To post the most absurd shit possible and watch as we fall over ourselves to point out what a completely incontrovertible imbecile you are? Do you twist our condescension into some deranged adoration fantasy that you drool over while feverishly masturbating into your own mouth like some autoerotic scrotum snacking weasel greaser?

I'm making this really easy. All you have to read are the red parts. Look at that and tell us there's nothing wrong with it.
                    Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    I really have no reason to backpedal as I'm calling you simply for what you are, especially seeing as you lack the cognitive capacity to trap a mouse, let alone me.
                    Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                    Your lack of ability to understand them and your complete ability to respond only with idiotic comments does not constitute any failure on my part. So why should I "let you alone"? You're always coming in saying something stupid in regards to something you couldn't possibly have any idea about, so tell me, why should I let you alone? Prime example: What we were just talking about. I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you need me to, then you really don't have any business being here.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I lol'd

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                        Why do you come here? To post the most absurd shit possible and watch as we fall over ourselves to point out what a completely incontrovertible imbecile you are? Do you twist our condescension into some deranged adoration fantasy that you drool over while feverishly masturbating into your own mouth like some autoerotic scrotum snacking weasel greaser?

I'm making this really easy. All you have to read are the red parts. Look at that and tell us there's nothing wrong with it.
                        You're such a dick, Drew. It's going to take him til the end of the year to figure out what all those big words mean!
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Fuck you guys, just let him alone.

HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            You're such a dick, Drew. It's going to take him til the end of the year to figure out what all those big words mean!
                            He probably won't even try. That's not what he comes here for.
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                              He probably won't even try. That's not what he comes here for.
                              That's right. He can't be bothered.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Well. Nicely done, Drew. lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X