Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE
    Cool, glad y'all like it.

I could spend some more time on it, or somebody else can improve on it, or we can just leave it alone. Either is fine with me.

I really like the save a Fox thing. That's nice.

Thanks a lot man.

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk
      alright, Kim has asked me to help put this in place. We need to have a posting with just designs. Please submit your designs or ideas and we will keep this open for a week or two. You can post them here or email to me or Kim.

I have offered to print 3 or 4 different designs on an as ordered basis and we will probably have them in bulk at one of the cruises as well.
      http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/...k2515/tshirts/ has some designs printed. I will add more as I receive them and print a sample.

Right now I am committed to the following color shirts: Black, White, Gray, Red and Pink. Other colors available too.

Design info:
      For the graphic designers, profile in CMYK, vector preferred, all pics should be 300 dpi or greater. I use Corel but can accept EPS and PDF too. Standard size design print is 10x12.

I can not guarantee 100% color match but there is no per color charge so designs do not have to be one color only.

I posted several pics in the other thread, if you see one you like I can print now. if you like a different font let me know. If you want simple text vs a graphic no problem.

Kim is going to help track orders but you can contact me direct too. To order we need your size, color shirt, quantities, design #, location of print and any special instructions.

i.e. 1 large black shirt with design #1 on back. If you want your screen name please include it

Shirts are projected to be $15. Should be no increase unless making special requests. 2 designs, 2 sided, over sized, special shirts etc. 1 design per shirt and screen name are included. Pick up or shipping available.

Don't just cut and paste a pic from the web; most are are 72 dpi and will look like crap when printed.

If you want a custom shirt type/ style other than the standard Gildan/Hanes/FOTL I can try to accommodate you but it may incur a price difference. If you are a natural buff I can buy from SOS organic (all organic cotton grown in TX, made in USA but more expensive) to go with the water based ink. I can source Tie Dyes (expensive before printing even starts).

Ok, I will get with James and see if he will stay on board with this. It's not up to Chris to give permission for the other logo, so I'm only allowed to print these, IF I can get a name on who to ask.

Thanks in advance

Kim
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Here are my designs...

Men's

Women's

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
        Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
        Originally posted by Trick Pony
        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I like that better then that flag on the back...

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V
            Here are my designs...

Men's

Women's

Badass!!!

Comment

JSTA2V's design gets my vote for whats its worth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V
                Here are my designs...

Men's

Women's

I dont buy t-shirts really, but I dig the shit out of those.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
                  I like it Blake...

I want a tshirt with my sig
                  I can print it!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ
                    Ok, I will get with James and see if he will stay on board with this. It's not up to Chris to give permission for the other logo, so I'm only allowed to print these, IF I can get a name on who to ask.

Thanks in advance

Kim

Kim, I'm in as long as we get proper permission.

Comment

Working...
                    X