Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    ISIS is getting more clever nowadays....

Comment

I thought Maximum Overdrive was a Fictional movie...
      17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          That's fucked up, both answers are correct with the way the problem is presented.

For the answer they required (6) it should be 2+(2x2)
          For an answer of 8 it would be (2+2)x2
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by blackgt View Post
            that's fucked up, both answers are correct with the way the problem is presented.

For the answer they required (6) it should be 2+(2x2)
            for an answer of 8 it would be (2+2)x2
            pemdas
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• This is from Tora! Tora! Tora!

Technically this is a "failed stunt." The goal was to crash this plane (remote controlled), but without putting people in danger. Obviously the plan went awry, but because no one was seriously injured though they actually used it in the movie.
              (though I do wonder just how hard that dude's dome bounced off the pavement...)

Comment

• Comment

• Dayum, that plane crash is bad ass.

Comment

LOL...cant stop laughinh
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      This is from Tora! Tora! Tora!

Technically this is a "failed stunt." The goal was to crash this plane (remote controlled), but without putting people in danger. Obviously the plan went awry, but because no one was seriously injured though they actually used it in the movie.
                      (though I do wonder just how hard that dude's dome bounced off the pavement...)
                      You should see the footage on the actual filming of the helicopter scene that killed Vic Morrow (Jennifer Jason Leigh's dad) in Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983). I won't post it because the two children he was carrying were decapitated as well. John Landis spent some time in court as a result. They were filming a Vietnam war flashback sequence and it didn't go very well.

Same with the pilot who flew the plane in the original Flight of the Phoenix movie crash sequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        You should see the footage on the actual filming of the helicopter scene that killed Vic Morrow (Jennifer Jason Leigh's dad) in Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983). I won't post it because the two children he was carrying were decapitated as well. John Landis spent some time in court as a result. They were filming a Vietnam war flashback sequence and it didn't go very well.

Same with the pilot who flew the plane in the original Flight of the Phoenix movie crash sequence.
                        What John Landis did was inexcusable. He broke damn near every regulation there was which directly resulted in the death of three people.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Just entered in to the concussion protocol.....

Comment

• Can't tell if trying to show off or legitimate accident. Looks like she came in too hot off the slope and tried to show off with a fast hockey stop and bit it hard.

Comment

• timing is everything + situational awareness, two critical components missing from her 'calculations'

If you're going to embarrass the shit out of yourself in front of a bunch of people, best to avoid the walk of shame by getting carried off in a stretcher.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X