Anyone cryptocurrency mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Just grabbed $150 of paragon. Had to download coinbase and buy some litecoin and then sell some of it to buy the paragoncoin.

This will be interesting. Like betting at Vegas. With probably the same results.
    Lmao. Just like Vegas.

Comment

Hrmmm

Comment

oops

"'$300m in cryptocurrency' accidentally lost forever due to bug"

User mistakenly takes control of hundreds of wallets containing cryptocurrency Ether, destroying them in a panic while trying to give them back
        WRX

Comment

[quote=sc281;1669026]Lmao. Just like Vegas.

And now you wait. Pull up a chair, you'll be here for awhile. I'm stuck in DNT. Can't get out till it goes to 14 cents. Its currently at 3.6 cents. I expect to be stuck in that position for at least a year. My others are just holding at what I paid for them; no help there either. Only ones I'm up on are Safex and bitcoin.
          WH

Comment

Jeezis...

Bitcoin doesn't give a fuck

Top cryptocurrency prices and charts, listed by market capitalization. Free access to current and historic data for Bitcoin and thousands of altcoins.
            WH

Comment

Comment

I'm attending 2017 Blockchain Conference in Silicon Valley this week. Bitcoin's roller coaster is a huge topic. But nit the only one.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Anyone else jumping on this gravy train? I signed up for Coinbase to get my feet wet. If anyone else wants to give it a try, you can click on this link and sign up with $100 minimum. Using the link will also get you and I $10 bucks in bitcoin.

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Comment

shit is just crazy

Comment

Fun to watch. Took some gains and bought etherium.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Yeap, doing good over here. Also about to start buying ethereum and I have a buddy trying to talk me into IOTA.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Had a non-technical friend text me wanting me to build him a mining rig. He came into about $4k and wants to mine Ether and BTC. Interesting offer as he said he'd fund the start up costs 100% and then (profits - overhead)/2. Looks like I may get to play in the mining world.
                          So, you have $4k. Want to mine BTC and maybe Etherium. Buy pre-assembled, or piece it all together?

Other thoughts, concerns?

Comment

Buy pre-built asic(sp) miners.

Comment

Good call.
                              This is a complete guide to mining hardware. Learn about the best mining hardware on the market today and how to use it in this in-depth post.

Comment

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 01-18-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X