No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel sorry for him already, he clearly wasnt nailing that broad in breaking bad...

Comment

• This show progresses slowly, but it's very calculated and well done. The episode this week was good.

Comment

• It has been a great season so far. Last episode was awesome.

Comment

• They could have a third spin off called "adventure time with mike" for all I care and I would watch the shit out of it.

Comment

• Good shit last night. I wonder if they're going to introduce Gus soon.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              They could have a third spin off called "adventure time with mike" for all I care and I would watch the shit out of it.
              For real. Ermantrout needs his own fucking show.

Comment

• Yes, Mike needs his own damn show!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• In for that show. but call it "Shit Mike puts up with"

Comment

• Not a lot of action last night but hopefully the setup pays off next week. Lots of good shit on the horizon.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• It was on the boring side, but does show Saul's slowly breaking through. Hopefully next week's is a little more action packed.

Comment

• Mike is back to being his usual badass self.. he was my favorite in bb and I'm sure he's my favorite in this show too
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Worth the wait.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I thought maybe I missed a season when I saw it starting up again. Didn't realize it's been so damn long since last season ended!

I'll keep watching, though it may take me a few episodes to regain my interest.

Comment

• There may be some slow episodes, but I feel like it balances out. Best storytelling on TV and some great acting.
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I wish I didn't have a hard time getting into this show. I absolutely loved BB, just cant with this one yet. Its like when Kramer went on his own from Seinfeld or Joey from friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X