Take that, trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that somewhere around 2007, a temporal hole ripped open somewhere in the continental United States.
    Creating a bridge to an alternate Earth....

Bizarro Earth let's call it.... where nothing makes sense.

Every time someone crosses over from Bizarro Earth, his or her counterpart is automatically whisked away to Bizarro Earth to maintain cosmic balance.

This is the only explanation I can come up with that explains the rapid change of the American populace towards a real-life version of Idiocracy.

Even people that I have known for years... friends... family... (mostly out of state) seem to no longer be "themselves" the last decade or so.

I guess there is always the chance that there is a secret alien invasion such as in the movies "They Live" or "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers", but I'm sticking with the temporal bridge for now....

Now that I think about it, the temporal instability could be related to SVO taking corporeal form within the last few decades.... I mean, the universe just can't take it....
    It was the election of Obama. These idiots used to keep these thoughts to themselves, now all of a sudden they think it is safe to share them.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Look at this shit!!! Who could possibly take these people seriously?

(yeah, another REAL ad)

Inspired by ?
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Holy shit. That's the first time I've heard the actual audio. Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          I've come to the conclusion that somewhere around 2007, a temporal hole ripped open somewhere in the continental United States.
          Creating a bridge to an alternate Earth....

Bizarro Earth let's call it.... where nothing makes sense.

Every time someone crosses over from Bizarro Earth, his or her counterpart is automatically whisked away to Bizarro Earth to maintain cosmic balance.

This is the only explanation I can come up with that explains the rapid change of the American populace towards a real-life version of Idiocracy.

Even people that I have known for years... friends... family... (mostly out of state) seem to no longer be "themselves" the last decade or so.
          Free speech is working against them when they speak up. That's the beauty of it. The more they talk the less support they have. They've exhausted their support with the center and center left and they never had it with the right. Cause in previous decades their desire to mask their insanity, allowed them to draw support that just wouldn't have given it otherwise. That is used completely up, now all they've got left is mental retardation, which is just going to bury them because baseline humanity is not mentally deranged. Average joe just wants to go to work and get his paycheck, and for things to just sort of flow along smoothly. Not for it to be ok for pedos to touch his kid, or to have to call deluded wackos zir. And that's what they have left. So good luck with that, which is why I'm calling it early: They're done. Should be interesting to see what replaces them. I'd guess some kind of more robust mental health system, and a cultural shift to focus more heavily on mental health. Something like that.
          WH

Comment

Gasser is really onto something. If I recall right, his pedo predictions are sadly coming no true too. The left has gone so far off the deep end they shun free speech now. Utterly shocking.

Comment

Each passing day seems to take the talking heads and camera-hog Democrats deeper into their self-made circles of Hell. They have lost all semblance of civility, and they all support each other's public, venal, profane, and frenzied attacks on all things Trump. They defend the most disgusting and thoroughly indefensible media and social media attacks on the president and his family.

Kathy Griffin, Samantha Bee, Robert De Niro, Peter Fonda, Joy Behar, etc. It's a long list. Many of these people, perhaps most, are parents and grandparents. What on Earth is it about Trump that makes them speak and write like vicious mean girls at a snooty private middle school? The truth is that they were never as smart, elite, classy as they pretended to be. They are none of those things. Instead, as we now know, they are wholly without class or grace or humility. And they lack an understanding of American history, the Constitution, and its profundity. They are only about power and contempt for those they deem their inferiors: the rest of us.

President Trump's rally in Minnesota on Wednesday evening was instructive. Three things: Trump loves the American people; the people of the heartland love him; and he is the most plain-speaking, audacious, and comic president we have ever enjoyed. But the people of the left loathe him as they have never loathed any president before. The left hated Reagan and the Bushes, but because our popular culture has become so deviant, so obnoxious, leftists feel free to expose their inner demons of malignant animus toward everyone they consider unworthy. That would be Trump and the rest of us, the deplorables.

The most curious aspect of the left's malice is how incendiary it is among people of a certain age – that would be those of us old enough to know better! The old meme that we mellow with age does not apply to the likes of Robert De Niro or Peter Fonda. These men, like so many others of their ilk, have reverted to being the worst of ignorant childhood bullies. Think Animal Farm. As for the women like Griffin and Bee? They are the ultimate examples of the evils that feminism wrought: unrelenting anger at real men. They loved Obama precisely because he was never a real man, certainly not for those of us of a certain age. He was and remains the perfect pajama boy of his Obamacare dream, a feminized, immature, 98-pound weakling, in mind, body, and spirit.

Daughters! Do not marry one of these fake men. Ignore everything your feminist professors tell you about the evils of men. There are good ones out there who have not succumbed to the nonsense taught in every college in the country – men who were raised by real men who will never cave to the nonsense taught on university campuses or by the mainstream media. Can you think of one real man among our news anchors across the television-radio-cable spectrum? Limbaugh? Absolutely. Mark Levin, yes, indeed. Bret Baier? Yes. Tucker Carlson? Yes. Hannity, yes. Anyone else? Not one on CNN or NBC, CBS or ABC. Not one.

The rage and fury of the left today are astonishing. Conservatives hated every moment of the Obama presidency and the damage his administration did, but not one of import ever behaved in the manner the leftists do today. There is something so aberrant about the left now. Is this who these people always were in ever-repeating generations? No. Never before was the left so vitriolic.

We are in fact a divided nation, the mature and immature, the civil and uncivil, the decent and the indecent. We are divided between those who love this country and those who hate it. Our leftists are Marxist globalists who want to see America destroyed or at least transformed from the inside, as Khrushchev predicted fifty years ago that it would be. The Marxists have won in academe. They have won over the Democratic Party completely. Pelosi, Schumer, et al. are on board with flooding the U.S. with illiterate migrants, numbers of them criminals, to satisfy their anti-American ideology. They and their agenda should be shunned by all Americans with a modicum of common sense.

The left today is vicious beyond reason and dangerous. They are purposefully trying to incite violence against the president and his family. They are appealing to the craziest, most mentally deranged among us. They are hoping for an assassination. If it happens, as when Steve Scalise was so injured, they celebrate. It is who they are. Odious. They have descended into the abyss of revulsion from which they are not likely to recover any time soon. We need to fight back as conservatives have never before fought back. This left needs to be repudiated.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

If you think leftists are insufferable now, wait until they regain power. It is not enough that we disagree about the ideological path forward for our country; the left has ascribed animus to our worldview, and by extension, to us individually. Leftists alone care for humanity – we (in their opinion) are advancing its death.

Watch the nightly news. We are Nazis, fascists, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, white supremacists, misogynists, and murderers. We are ripping children from their parents. Border Security is anti-immigrant. We and the NRA want dead children. Tax reform was designed to benefit the evil rich, at the expense of the poor. Health care reform will kill millions of Americans. Being tough on North Korea is reckless, but willingness to discuss the surrender of nuclear ambitions is more reckless still. Education reform is intended to suppress people of color. Christianity is hatred toward women and gays. Opposition to climate change prognostications is science denial.

Hyperbole and projection much? Ascribing evil intentions to our worldview justifies their actions – any action, up to and including violence.

When reason (and sanity) has been abandoned, how does one bridge these ideological divides? In my opinion, our political and ideological divide will never be bridged. Our saving grace is that we conservatives currently hold a small majority of the political seats of power. If and when the left regains power, do not think for a minute that leftists will work to bridge our differences. No, when they regain power, expect draconian measures to suppress the open expression and the living out of our worldview.

We err in thinking that because we've had constitutional protections, those protections will continue in perpetuity. Throughout history, cultural and political systems have been overcome by revolution, mob rule, military coup d'état, and the ascension of democratically elected despots.

We are in the early stages of the coming leftist epoch (what Christians refer to as the Tribulation Period). Among Deep State sabotage; the lying Media-Industrial Complex; energized radical mobs; manipulative social media platforms; and a woefully ill informed, emotionally manipulated electorate, I believe that our constitutional republic is approaching its eventual demise.

Historic low unemployment figures – won't matter. A de-nuclearized Korean Peninsula – won't matter. A decimated ISIS – won't matter. A growing economy – won't matter.

Perpetuated lies, the manipulation of thought, the dishonesty of narrative, with an appeal to a brighter, peaceful future will be the campaign promise that will be used to assuage our angry, divisive nation. The left (and its media sycophants) will present the Democrat candidate as one who will bring hope and change (and rainbows) to a dark, gray, and angry (read: Republican) world.

The rainbows will turn to storm clouds shortly after victory, followed by suppression of free speech, severe limits on gun ownership, and regulations against Christians and other people of faith (save Muslims), eventually followed up with re-education camps and prisons for those who don't "fall in line" and open attacks against those who don't comport to the newly empowered cultural-political elite.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I’m going with option C.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    The left has gone so far off the deep end they shun free speech now. Utterly shocking.
                    I don't know what they are, but they aren't even the real left. "The left" is actually supposed to be all about free speech. Maybe they're the totalitarians. Or the communists, same difference.

Historic low unemployment figures – won't matter. A de-nuclearized Korean Peninsula – won't matter. A decimated ISIS – won't matter. A growing economy – won't matter.

Not only does it not matter, they actually wanted all that. Their plan is, the more they can degrade the situation (anywhere) the better their odds of being able to seize power. After all who needs some upstart if there is no problem? However the internet is now such a poisonous thorn in their side, that it seems highly unlikely they'll prevail. To me anyway. The MSM really is dying, they just can't compete with teh internetz just like a thousand other industries that its already killed or is in the process of killing. Its a good thing.
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X