No announcement yet.

Did Dan go to the cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mike according to Marsh you have a track race car, now that it has an auto in it. lol
    Last edited by Dan03mach; 03-16-2012, 09:13 AM.
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      do i count, i have working a/c, heat, radio. i should get exclusions from some of the criteria since my 1979 mustang never had power locks/windows/heated seats/navigation/etc. i can hop in, drive start it and drive off, drive 50 miles to the track, race all night, break a sprag and drive it another 50 miles home LOL!

but don't think i'd want to drive it every day though, especially not in the rain.
      Yes bro!! If I had KOTH cars and they suck. A all out race car is a pain in the ass. I like my cold AC.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
        Yes bro!! If I had KOTH cars and they suck. A all out race car is a pain in the ass. I like my cold AC.
        sweet, i may be going to the grudge fest after all if you are going to be there. this will be my first time on the tbrake and w/the glide so who knows what to expect. this is the fastest car i've ever had so i am sure i leave much to be desired with my driving/staging abilities.

i know you've up'd the ante since the cruise so i may get my ass handed to me, but you know the saying, "there is always someone faster".

maybe dan will show and let me run on his slicks (i have a feeling the radials are going to take some learning with the tbrake)

Comment

• buy my other slicks and get them mounted... Thats why I have 2 sets of rear rims one with radials and the other with slicks.
          "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
            buy my other slicks and get them mounted... Thats why I have 2 sets of rear rims one with radials and the other with slicks.
            it would already be done if i had a second set of wheels, then of course the problem would be that i'd have to figure out a way to get the car and the other set of wheels to the track and a place to store my radials while i was at the track.

Comment

• Thats why I have a trailer. I got tired of loading everything up in the car, changing tires, etc. and leaving all my stuff in the pits open to everyone around me.
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Thats why I have a trailer. I got tired of loading everything up in the car, changing tires, etc. and leaving all my stuff in the pits open to everyone around me.
                meh, this went from you bringing me some slicks to me buying slicks/wheels/trailer/and truck. LOL

Comment

• This shits getting good! Pass the mothafuckin popcorn

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    meh, this went from you bringing me some slicks to me buying slicks/wheels/trailer/and truck. LOL
                    Well ofcourse. You gotta pay to play... Easy fix sell vette buy truck and trailer and extra wheels and tires... Problem solved and you can fit more people in a Super Crew...
                    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Well ofcourse. You gotta pay to play...
                      <---flying jew

<---will be on radials

Comment

• lol
                        "SMOKEY"