Iron Fist - Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Fist - Netflix

Finished this yesterday, and it was great. As good as all the Marvel/Netflix shows.

I can't wait to see them pull them all together for the Defenders Mash-Up. I'm assuming a giant throw down with The Hand is in order.

Im not into the comic stuff, but I thought it was a decent show as well.

Comment

Got to episode 5. Good so far.

Comment

I didn't like it. I only saw a few cool things.. Looks like another series that may pick up in season 3 if it makes it that far.. Didn't like Jessica Jones. Luck cage was ok..
        Daredevil was good and got a great reaction, but now I think Netflix is pumping out crap.

My complaint is all these movies are just too slow to start. Do we really need a 12 part introduction story?
        sigpic

Comment

On hero's nobody ever heard of? Sure the 1st season can be a back story.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
            I didn't like it. I only saw a few cool things.. Looks like another series that may pick up in season 3 if it makes it that far.. Didn't like Jessica Jones. Luck cage was ok..
            Daredevil was good and got a great reaction, but now I think Netflix is pumping out crap.

My complaint is all these movies are just too slow to start. Do we really need a 12 part introduction story?
            That's why these are on Netflix. To develope a true backstory on a lesser known character. That's the point

Comment

lesser known to who? Hipsters that didn't read comics? DD was in the early 60s, Cage has been around longer than Wolverine, and Iron F was about the same exact time as W. I use Wolverine as a example because that's what the "cool kids" like.

I'm sorry but its painful to sit 13 hours and get to see powers used 3 times lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                lesser known to who? Hipsters that didn't read comics? DD was in the early 60s, Cage has been around longer than Wolverine, and Iron F was about the same exact time as W. I use Wolverine as a example because that's what the "cool kids" like.

I'm sorry but its painful to sit 13 hours and get to see powers used 3 times lol.
                Most people. The answer is, most people.

Comment

Not everyone is 60+ years old.... and if anyone from our generation read the 60's comics it'd be the fucking hipsters.

Comment

I was too busy playing outside when I was a kid so these back stories are nice IMO.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

We went into it expecting a show similar to Daredevil and have been sort of disappointed so far. There's just not enough to it. There aren't even any flashbacks of him training or anything.

Comment

Sounds like it needs a motherfucking montage.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                          We went into it expecting a show similar to Daredevil and have been sort of disappointed so far. There's just not enough to it. There aren't even any flashbacks of him training or anything.
                          We watching the same show?

Comment

Well we are only about 5 episodes in I think. Rosario Dawson(sp) just got introduced. It's just not even on the same world as Daredevil was.

Comment

I *think* I'm on episode 4. There are some flash backs to the monks beating him with sticks, I assume to toughen him up and/or he said he gets more focus the harder he's hit. Maybe that's the key to focus your chi.

Comment

Working...
                              X