No announcement yet.

Question for you guys with newer f150's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just the truck letting you know it's going to fuck you soon. If you get in and it's pre set to smooth jazz it's too late

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
      I just want to read svo's story on the subject.
      Here it is. I drive older trucks and have never had the problem being described happen in any of them.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-19-2017, 11:49 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
        You ever experience the mysterious moving drivers seat?
        Are you swapping keys or is another driver using the truck?
        Does the truck have a courtesy open/exit mode?

Even though you might not have memory seats the truck could still have courtesy open/exit mode and/or key memory mode

Comment

I have some wind noise in my 2014 but I came from a real noisy 96 so it ain't that bad. As far as the seats moving around... manual seats FTW
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Our 2016 does not do that.

Speaking of F-150 shit I didn't know, since I drive this truck pretty rarely. Sport mode is way more fun than normal driving mode! I just realized it even had that selection on the shift lever.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              Are you swapping keys or is another driver using the truck?
              Does the truck have a courtesy open/exit mode?

Even though you might not have memory seats the truck could still have courtesy open/exit mode and/or key memory mode
              One key being used. It did it while I was in home depot for 30 mins. No one else is driving it. Nothing can or is touching the controls. Easy exit is not enabled

Comment

The seat moves ramdomly. Not every time an it is that way when I open the door. So its not the key or fob. This does have a key. It is not intelligent access fob

Comment

Working...
                X