X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good Lord...

get ready for the clincher...

I said Waxahatchie but I think it was Wichita Falls
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Ask for pictures of his wife.

Comment

Pre-mastectomy.

Comment

His Craigslist keyword search (choochoo train horn redneck lifted cowskin cow skin skinned cow Steve Austin Dodge Ram hemi muddin beef rebel flag freight train cash)

Comment

I respond to all scam texts and emails with the phrase "send newdz" Haven't got any yet but there's still hope.

Comment

Interested. What's your bottom dollar? And choo choo is looking in all the wrong places if claiming in VA everything is rusted.

Comment

Good grief. $17,900 with 189,000 miles? I must be out of touch on truck prices.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                Saw a 2014 F-250 the other day with 289,000 for $30,000. I look at Ford, and wonder how the fuck they are getting $70,000+ on new trucks, but a quick glance at the used diesel market shows that apparently I'm crazy, and everyone else is sane.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Everything has gone stupid in the past year or two. I put my dad's 2011 Ram 1500 Longhorn up with 217K miles, and a couple of good sized dents from deer hits. I was asking $9k for it and literally had 50 people fighting over it. I sold it in 16 hours.

Heck, I sold a barely running 2003 F250 Lariat 6.0L powerstroke with 209K for $5k in under 24 hours.

Comment

It's got a Cummins.

Used trucks are crazy, but that 300k mile truck for 30k is insane. My diesel mechanic just sold 15 lariat with 50k for 40. And it had a $2,500 leveling kit and deletes.

Any clean diesel under $20k sells fast in TN at any mileage. I've been looking for a lower miles 6.0 f450 for a month with no luck. But I like 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                      It's got a Cummins.

Used trucks are crazy, but that 300k mile truck for 30k is insane. My diesel mechanic just sold 15 lariat with 50k for 40. And it had a $2,500 leveling kit and deletes.

Any clean diesel under $20k sells fast in TN at any mileage. I've been looking for a lower miles 6.0 f450 for a month with no luck. But I like 6.0
                      Maybe I just got a lemon, but I won't touch a 6.0L with a 10 foot pole any more. If it could go wrong, it did go wrong on my 03. Never lost so much money on a car.

Comment

You're getting trolled by freighttrain.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          Maybe I just got a lemon, but I won't touch a 6.0L with a 10 foot pole any more. If it could go wrong, it did go wrong on my 03. Never lost so much money on a car.
                          05-07 only for me. I've got a 05 and a 07 that have both been great trucks, but I've put about $5k into the 05. Still couldn't come close to buying the truck it is for what I have in it. My 07 has only had about $2500 into it and it's sitting at 220k. These are great trucks that are way way cheaper to fix than a 6.7 in the 11+ Ford's.

Now, you couldn't give me a 6.4.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                            05-07 only for me. I've got a 05 and a 07 that have both been great trucks, but I've put about $5k into the 05. Still couldn't come close to buying the truck it is for what I have in it. My 07 has only had about $2500 into it and it's sitting at 220k. These are great trucks that are way way cheaper to fix than a 6.7 in the 11+ Ford's.

Now, you couldn't give me a 6.4.
                            Never had a 6.4L and don't plan to. I've never seen a truck kick the ass of so many good mechanics. IPR, ICP, HPOP, FICM, Turbo, Downpipes, Fuel Pump, Blue Spring kit, Injectors, Glow plug harness, Nipple Cups, EGR hose, alternator, and the stupid plastic radiator hose all died.

Still didn't run right. No power at all in 1st gear, then it would SLAM second and take off like a bat out of hell. Plus it would randomly no start when the ambient air temps were over 90*F.

I sold it to a powerstroke mechanic, first hot day, it was back up for sale. Saw it the other day for sale, big shocker, hard starting issues. My ass will stick with big block gas, or cummins.

Comment

I really have no idea how people are affording these 70k loaded Raptors and new diesels i see driving around everywhere. Coming a lot from someone who drives a 40k focus, and that was a BIG purchase for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X