X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Those old greek dudes knew some things.

More snippets that are enlightening in view of how things really go down.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  That's the Israeli Interior Minister.

When virtue signaling blows up in your face.

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!

Fucking madman!

Comment

• Give us this 10x

Someone who speaks the truth. We are fortunate to have the Trump experience. It's ground breaking, he's thumbing his nose at the WHOLE expectation of decorum for a politician, and then again for the president, for better or worse, but me thinks it's the former on the overall end result for the nation.

You have to forgive him for some of his approaches. He's been an international businessman for a long time. I would say that he has more international business and negotiating experience than 99.9% of anyone in politics, secretaries of state included. I believe, without question, that he will stand on the throat of anyone he sees as a threat to our country, regardless of how many hotels he has in their country, the two things are disassociated, business is divorced from oath of office in this instance. Perhaps I'm wrong. He calls nasty people nice, but I think he does that so he can negotiate with them in our interests as needed. You can't well negotiate with someone you berate, can you?

You mf's edumacate me, pls, if I'm wrong.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          Give us this 10x

Someone who speaks the truth. We are fortunate to have the Trump experience. It's ground breaking, he's thumbing his nose at the WHOLE expectation of decorum for a politician, and then again for the president, for better or worse, but me thinks it's the former on the overall end result for the nation.

You have to forgive him for some of his approaches. He's been an international businessman for a long time. I would say that he has more international business and negotiating experience than 99.9% of anyone in politics, secretaries of state included. I believe, without question, that he will stand on the throat of anyone he sees as a threat to our country, regardless of how many hotels he has in their country, the two things are disassociated, business is divorced from oath of office in this instance. Perhaps I'm wrong. He calls nasty people nice, but I think he does that so he can negotiate with them in our interests as needed. You can't well negotiate with someone you berate, can you?

You mf's edumacate me, pls, if I'm wrong.
                          Well, if you just watch what his actions, then you have to conclude that you're not wrong. I just hope now that he's broken that retarded "being presidential" tradition, the other repubs will all follow suit. They see that they can get away with it and people just cheer them on. The left already hated them so why bother trying to make them happy. He's smashing the left to bits now, but unless his style continues on for as long as its needed (another 15-20 years) they'll just keep trying. We need them to give up and quit trying by having people like him always beating on them, humiliating them, ridiculing them. Even if they're too stupid to understand what's being done to them, the effect on them will be the same. They're becoming obsolete, but they can cause a lot of problems on their way to the grave.

An afterthought about his hotels in those countries: By now they can probably see that it would be a bad idea to make trouble for him by messing with the hotels. He's in a position to cost them so much more than they'd cost him by spitefully messing with his business. He'd lose a few hundred million, maybe this irks him so he sees to it they lose 10 billion. And the way it looks - he'll do it.
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X