Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
    Its about double the weight of an 18 wheeler, I think most bridges can handle that. It would be slower but then again if the were mobilizing tanks I dont think they would be limited to the streets. Most bridges can be driven around.
    Tanks are for fighting other tanks, their utility in an urban environment is limited.

If a civil war breaks out exactly how long do you think it will be before shoulder-fired anti-tank munitions are available on the black market?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Gasser that’s one of your best posts in a long time. I hope you’re right. It is good to see companies that believe in free markets and freedom of speech succeeding inspite of all efforts to stop them.
        And that's just the communication and internet part. There are many other technologies that are out to destroy the lefties. Imagine if ol Elon gets his Neural Link thing working. You just won't have these complete and utter retards anymore, like in the pic above this post. They simply won't be able to exist. They'll be too smart to be that stupid, having had several phd's loaded into their brains. Lots of education severely dampens leftism. That's why Churchill made the comment about being 20 and having no heart, but being 40 and having no brain.

And I agree with peterson: Having a college education in one field of study, and having that study be gender or sociology, (or lesbian dildo theory) does not a smart person make. So I don't buy into these lowlifes being intelligent, just because they're "educated". Which is why I think things like Neural Link will destroy them eventually. Its also going to destroy colleges, which is yet another big win for us. So if we can just last this little bit longer, we win forever. We're right there at the finish line.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Tanks are for fighting other tanks, their utility in an urban environment is limited.

If a civil war breaks out exactly how long do you think it will be before shoulder-fired anti-tank munitions are available on the black market?
          And their optics are easy to mess with, they are easy to make jump track... I mean, it's not like every infantryman isn't taught to kill armor and can teach others or the handbooks are online and in print.

THEN you get into door to door fighting, not in sparsely populated areas like Iraq and Afghanistan but say...NYC or Dallas. Imagine the force you need to go through the Empire State Building and clear it, considering doctrine says you leave a person in every room to ensure it stays clear and no one comes up behind you.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

• Gasser makes a semi-intelligent post and sc281 is stunned speechless.

Comment

• Eh, I'm stunned when a lot of people around here make a semi intelligent post
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Gasser makes a semi-intelligent post and sc281 is stunned speechless.
                    I had to take a bit to appreciate the experience

I actually like gasser's commentary a lot of the time. Like me, he can go off on tangents and rants. It's part of the fun.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is that cum on her chin?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            Is that cum on her chin?
                            I gave her a towel.. she chose not to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I gave her a towel.. she chose not to use it.
                              lol

Comment

• Hopefully the wall we're getting is better than the one they seem to be scaling in that pic
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X