Battlefield 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faganus View Post
    I acknowledge and respect your factual claim regarding my opinion but you are wrong.

You've lost me in your legal mumbojumbo and perdy pictures, so fuck you!

Comment

For the love of god please unlock squad party.

I played last night and most of the servers were full of 1 to 3 person squads. The extra bonus for squad wipes were nice, but had a few games of being dominated cause opposite teams had full squads.

just found out the reason why on reddit:

So when you group up with friends in the main menu and launch into the game in your party your squad will be AUTOMATICALLY locked. You are not unable to un-lock the squad unless you make a new squad within the game.
      Last edited by raider5.0; 10-20-2016, 11:52 AM.
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

I'll probably buy this tonight.

Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I'll probably buy this tonight.

Maybe
          I'll probably pick it up Saturday. Not much time to play this weekend though
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            I'll probably pick it up Saturday. Not much time to play this weekend though
            I went ahead and bought it.

Comment

I have it on XBOX1 and it looks awesome, still learning the maps and unlock system but so far it just MEH, lol
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Any updates from anybody else that bought it? I was really looking forward to it, but it doesn't sound that impressive.

Comment

It is pretty fantastic. Great maps. 64 player multiplayer is pretty insane. My only gripe is the lack of a hardcore mode.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                    Any updates from anybody else that bought it? I was really looking forward to it, but it doesn't sound that impressive.
                    Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    It is pretty fantastic. Great maps. 64 player multiplayer is pretty insane. My only gripe is the lack of a hardcore mode.
                    Supposedly HC is coming.
                    I only played HC so I'm used to the weapons actually doing damage. Having to shoot someone 10-14 times with an SMG is brutal. Sniper rifles often take 2 shots also.

As for an update. There are only DICE servers. Clans are not allowed to host servers anymore I believe, which is pretty weak. On BF4 I had my top couple servers I played on and was happy. HC servers hosted in Dallas. The same repetitive music after dying is getting pretty damn old also.

All and all I'll give it a couple more days, but I really am missing bf4 already.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Supposedly HC is coming.
                      I only played HC so I'm used to the weapons actually doing damage. Having to shoot someone 10-14 times with an SMG is brutal. Sniper rifles often take 2 shots also.

As for an update. There are only DICE servers. Clans are not allowed to host servers anymore I believe, which is pretty weak. On BF4 I had my top couple servers I played on and was happy. HC servers hosted in Dallas. The same repetitive music after dying is getting pretty damn old also.

All and all I'll give it a couple more days, but I really am missing bf4 already.
                      I agree with the music. I always turn off the in game music, but it seems that you can't. The death music sounds like the making a murder intro lol. I'm really loving the gameplay minus the bullet damage (shotgun helps). The maps are pretty top notch - tons of really good gunfights from varying elevations and distances. This is the first battlefield since bad company that I don't feel that tanks and other vehicles run the game. I like a good infantry on infantry battle and this game provides.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

I'm quickly changing my opinion. this game looks amazing on ultra. I really enjoy the hell out of dropping bombs from the attack plane. I'm running a solid 2:1 KD and starting to have a blast now that I figured out how to buy weapons.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I hated the Beta, but I love the full version...which is usually reversed.

My cousin and I picked it up for like $27 on greemangaming when they were doing a sale. It is such a good game. I don't touch BF4 anymore. I love the lack of tech in this game. You want to shoot down another plane? suck it up and MG him to death. No heatseekers or anything like that.

Bombers are fun, but AA makes this game suck. Its OP and screws your flight up (i've been pushed INTO the ground by AA)

Bolt actions are neat, bayoneting people is sweeter. And as mentioned above, vehicles are no longer the dominator on the field. Get two assault guys with AT guns and their AT grenades and even the landships are burning husks within a few minutes.

Comment

What era is it set in? Im confused on what Ive seen from clips

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              What era is it set in? Im confused on what Ive seen from clips
                              This one follows just after battle field 2142. =/- 10 years

Comment

I bought it over the weekend, since it was on sale. I've only played a few hours, though, and it was only campaign. The campaign content is pretty good so far, but all I've learned from my time in the game is that I suck at being sneaky, and I can't fly a WWI fighter plane for shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X