No announcement yet.

Hatch green chili season is here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Chile Chicken Alfredo or Mac and Cheese is probably my two favorite things to do with green chiles besides the obvious of Chile Verde.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Somebody recommend the best way to try it without actually having to cook anything myself. Allsups still selling em?
      I only know of 2 places I have experience with selling hatch shit, Central and Whole Foods. Central Mkt is my favorite, and sell plenty of stuff you can buy and eat right away, or heat and eat. The Hatch roasted chicken is the bomb, get that and some rolls, and you can eat in the parking lot! Well, a napkin too.
      The deli had some hatch chicken salad that looked good too, they have a ton of ready to go stuff tho.
      And seriously, try the chocolate chip hatch cookies.
      THey also have samples of the different breads, the rye was really good. You could eat enough free samples to make it a lunch. ;-)

Comment

Go to New Mexico if you want the best.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          I only know of 2 places I have experience with selling hatch shit, Central and Whole Foods. Central Mkt is my favorite, and sell plenty of stuff you can buy and eat right away, or heat and eat.
          Try the hatch hummus

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Try the hatch hummus
            The HEB/Central Market Jalapeno Hummus is on point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Go to New Mexico if you want the best.
              Be there labor day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I only know of 2 places I have experience with selling hatch shit, Central and Whole Foods. Central Mkt is my favorite, and sell plenty of stuff you can buy and eat right away, or heat and eat. The Hatch roasted chicken is the bomb, get that and some rolls, and you can eat in the parking lot! Well, a napkin too.
                The deli had some hatch chicken salad that looked good too, they have a ton of ready to go stuff tho.
                And seriously, try the chocolate chip hatch cookies.
                THey also have samples of the different breads, the rye was really good. You could eat enough free samples to make it a lunch. ;-)
                Thanks! Will try next time im at central market. I love that place
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Thanks! Will try next time im at central market. I love that place
                  Don't wait too long, the Hatch season ends soon I think. It's only a few weeks long, and shit runs out quick!

Oh shit, looks like it ends today!

Comment

Had to go back before they closed up the hatch shop! Got some lime hatch pound cake (got the last 2), baguette bread, lime sandwich cookies, dozen chocolate chip hatch cookies and something else I can't remember now. I'm stocked up on some hatch shit for a little while.

Oh yeah, hatch rice, got some more of that!

Comment

I just had a hamburger with hatch chillis, cream cheese and honey. It was amazingly good.

Comment

Working...
                      X