Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan coming to Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan coming to Amazon Prime

Not sure how I missed this but it sounds like it will be coming to Amazon Prime this year. I'm a big Tom Clancy fan and for the most part, I've been disappointed with the movie versions of his books. So with the run of good series's coming from Amazon (and Netflix) and who they have involved with this upcoming show, I hope they do it some justice.

Tom Clancy's famous fictional CIA agent Jack Ryan is back in action after 2013's critical and commercial disappointment Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. Amazon has greenlit a 10-episode series, exclusive to Prime Video, that will star John Krasinski, of The Office fame, as the titular hero. Plot details are scarce, though it seems the series will be an origins story, with Ryan being an up-and-coming CIA analyst fighting terrorist groups.

Just finished it a little while ago. It was pretty good, I'd give it 4 stars. A little slow, little predictable at times, but overall it was good. Worth a binge on a day you want to do nothing at all.

Comment

Binged on it last night and today, wasn't bad. Now back to ozark.

Comment

So far, not bad. Can't believe Tuna got hired by the CIA.

Comment

Not bad. Been on a staycation this week so I binged watched it. I give it a 4/5 stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            So far, not bad. Can't believe Tuna got hired by the CIA.
            Leah's in love with Halpert, and just about slid off the couch when we watched the trailer... Just noticed the first season was up but haven't actually started it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Leah's in love with Halpert, and just about slid off the couch when we watched the trailer... Just noticed the first season was up but haven't actually started it yet.
              Tell her to stop soaking her socks and give us a review of this thing.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I kind of hate it. He's a major pussy that doesn't know what game he's playing. The manufactured drama between him and Cathy was crap. He better sack the fuck up and break a few hearts here.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm liking it so far.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                  X