Build The Wall GoFundMe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    As a former sailor, I can assure you the Seabees and Army Corp of Engineers could build a kick ass wall given the funding.

Contributed.
    Former sailor? That would explain the heavy drinking and the situational homosexuality.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

$5mm

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Former sailor? That would explain the heavy drinking and the situational homosexuality.
        fucking lawl.

Comment

Comment

Just browsing facebook about this and of course liberals are going ape shit. Now they care about America's homeless and are chastising those who contribute while whining how money can be given to this cause, but not to those desperately in need on our own shores... Fucking lol.

Comment

The same liberals who donated to Beto's failed campaign in lieu of donating to the homeless.

Comment

Someone owes me a new keyboard and monitor. I should know better than to have a drink while reading this site!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  The same liberals who donated to Beto's failed campaign in lieu of donating to the homeless.
                  Exactly. Setting records for money raised to the tune of 80 million poured in to a rudderless message. Where's the anger with that?
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Coming from a guy that made two dudes suck each other off at gunpoint. You and your nuthuggers here are the situational homosexuals. Even if your story isn’t true, making it up makes your far more situationally homosexual than I will ever be. Thanks for playing though.

Seriously, I make a post about a border wall and you clowns make it about sucking dick amd then call me a homo? Don’t you find your extreme idiocy even a little ironic? I find watching idiots give each other virtual asspats and claps entertaining. It’s like watching Garrett try and coach or Maxine Waters trying to legislate.
                    Last edited by AnthonyS; 12-20-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Coming from a guy that made two dudes suck each other off at gunpoint. You and your nuthuggers here are the situational homosexuals. Even if your story isn’t true, making it up makes your far more situationally homosexual than I will ever be. Thanks for playing though.

Seriously, I make a post about a border wall and you clowns make it about sucking dick amd then call me a homo? Don’t you find your extreme idiocy even a little ironic? I find watching idiots give each other virtual asspats and claps entertaining. It’s like watching Garrett try and coach or Maxine Waters trying to legislate.
                      The fact that you took a joke and over-analyzed the gayness of it makes you way more of a situational faggot.

Comment

3 hours later

$7mm from 114k people

+ $4mm since 8am this morning.

Comment

That's crazy, I almost wonder if this is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            The fact that you took a joke and over-analyzed the gayness of it makes you way more of a situational faggot.
                            That’s just like your opinion, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              That's crazy, I almost wonder if this is real.
                              I know how you feel. It's amazing to see the people show their patriotism with their wallets, when all we see through the media is our degeneracy personified by leftists in Tv, movies and journalism. It's all too easy to believe that degenerates are the norm and patriots the outlier.

Oh, and

$7.5mm from 123k people

Last edited by sc281; 12-20-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

average donation $$ of $60, here's what the highest donors look like:

$50,000
                                Anonymous
                                2 hours ago

$10,015
                                Edgar Weis
                                10 hours ago

$10,000
                                JZ Knight
                                2 hours ago

$5,000
                                Anonymous
                                1 day ago

$5,000
                                Brian Follett
                                16 hours ago

$5,000
                                Angela Phillips
                                9 hours ago

$5,000
                                Susie Mihaylo
                                4 hours ago

$5,000
                                Anonymous
                                2 hours ago

$3,000
                                Jennifer Rucker
                                9 hours ago

$3,000
                                Anonymous
                                4 hours ago
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X