No announcement yet.

Thank you sir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was that HVAC guy... Big Studly? Don't think he made it over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      almost 10 years, crazy! I was drunk as shit at PK lake that night, got vB setup in a hurry though!
      That's bad ass for drunk.

Comment

literally JUST explained the whole DFW"mu"stangs thing to a coworker, and it reminded me of two things...
        1. This site is a way bigger part of my life than I think it is.
        2. There is no way to effectively tell anyone about the Canadian rebellion and make them understand how fucking awesome that weekend really was.

This whole thing really is and was just between all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          2. There is no way to effectively tell anyone about the Canadian rebellion and make them understand how fucking awesome that weekend really was.

Here here!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            literally JUST explained the whole DFW"mu"stangs thing to a coworker, and it reminded me of two things...

Well said sir.

Comment

The Canada rebellion was just one of many things that made this group kick ass back in the day. If you weren't around when it happened then it's hard to explain just how awesome it all was. I spent wayyy too much time on the site when I should have been doing something else. Alias day, the events in mexico, frogger vs. gc2, the cruises, the drunken debauchery, the incriminating pictures - it was all fun.

Comment

soooo many incriminating pictures! lol

Comment

I like it here.

14 years this month and I’m still not Old School.

Comment

The burning down of the old site was so great.
                    1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                    1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                    2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I like it here.

14 years this month and I’m still not Old School.
                      Nope, you're just old.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Nope, you're just old.....
                        Don't let him fool you, he's like 24.

Comment

I logged in yesterday over there and tried to search an old post and I could see the thread title but it wouldn’t open. Maybe I just suck at the internet
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            I logged in yesterday over there and tried to search an old post and I could see the thread title but it wouldn’t open. Maybe I just suck at the internet
                            I had several usable accounts until I gave people the passwords. Now I’m just a ghost account there.

Comment

Over the years, I feel that I have got the gist of a lot of inside stories and goings on's of all the various happenings.

One thing that still eludes me and that nobody would ever expand on.... was this fucking "tree house" incident or something like that... it even got to the point of being forbidden to even mention.

now that considerable time has passed.... explain....

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                Over the years, I feel that I have got the gist of a lot of inside stories and goings on's of all the various happenings.

One thing that still eludes me and that nobody would ever expand on.... was this fucking "tree house" incident or something like that... it even got to the point of being forbidden to even mention.

now that considerable time has passed.... explain....
                                It's just made up bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X