Big Truck Car Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Truck Car Wash

Anyone know if any drive thru car washes for Bigger Trucks? As in 2500's or F250 with bigger wider tires/wheels and small lifts.

North Dallas area and Frisco/TC

TIA
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

there's one in Mansfield!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Don't know of a drive through, but I can handle it ;-) ha
      www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

don't be lazy just wash it in the bay. automatic washes are a waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          there's one in Mansfield!
          Yep. It's a damn long drive, and you can probably find one closer, but...

Clean Getaway on Broad Street, just West of 360 has 14" wide tracks. They do a pretty good job, too.

They also have one on Matlock, just North of Debbie Ln, but that one only has 13" tracks, so if you have a 13.5" tire, you'll have to hit the other one.

My f250 sat at exactly 7'5" tall (6" lift and 37x13.5" tires), and it fit, but just barely.

I've recently switched to 40x15.5" tires, so I'm SOL. I used to swing by that place to get the truck detailed whenever I came down to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            don't be lazy just wash it in the bay. automatic washes are a waste of money
            Most bay washes suck ass. $10 in quarters to get shitty soap and have to wait a minute between soapy water and "clean" rinse water. Fuck using those scratchy brushes on anything nice, too.

Spend a little at a drive-through wash and you get a better initial wash, vacuum, plus a handful of workers drying the whole thing, and then applying products like armor-all and tire shine.. In and out in 20 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Most bay washes suck ass. $10 in quarters to get shitty soap and have to wait a minute between soapy water and "clean" rinse water. Fuck using those scratchy brushes on anything nice, too.

Spend a little at a drive-through wash and you get a better initial wash, vacuum, plus a handful of workers drying the whole thing, and then applying products like armor-all and tire shine.. In and out in 20 minutes!
              when i'm in the bay i do not use the brush just water sprayed! automatic car washes have scratched my cars before

Comment

Yeah its pointless going to the quarter bay washes...if you don't use the brush (which scratches cars worse than drive thru one) then you might as well wait for it to rain to knock off dirt.

I used to live by the one on Board in Mansfield. I moved right before they opened it. My tires are 35/12.5/20 so not to big either.

Good news is that I found one in town on Sunday and they did a decent job for $15.00....I noticed another F250 that had bigger tires than mine pulling out so I gave it a try and its 5 mins from home so it was a win win...
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                X